Smaller Breast With Weight Loss?

Options

Replies

• sesecat
    sesecat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh dear heavens... I'm a B right now, at 275. I sure as heck hope I don't end up in an A.
  • beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I bet it was great! They're so heavy. I just know I'd feel better with smaller ones. My back has been killing me lately, and I take trucks and do stock as a job so... it seriously sucks. I'm probably wearing the wrong size bra myself, but I haven't gotten sized again to see. Do you notice a difference in the way you feel when you have the correct size? I'm thinking it'll help a bit with the pain.

Yes, for sure. Not only size but style. As a DD, I need some SUPPORT, can't have those little two-closure spaghetti strap demi-bras. I also prefer full coverage.

But more importantly, getting fit with the right sports bra helped a lot!
  • fitby2012
    fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have only lost 13 lbs so far, and my bra is getting loose. I am a 46 DDD at 312 lbs. The smallest I have ever been is a 38 C at 154 lbs. This is the first time my boobs have shrunken with diet and exercise but this time my macronutrient breakdown is different. I am eating less carbs and more fat and protein. So maybe that affects the way we lose too.

HTH!
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    When I was over 240 pounds, I was a 40D to a 40DD. Now at 165, I'm a 34-36 B and barely a B at that. I love that they've shrunk but sometimes I kind of miss them ;).
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Well, I just went down a cup size with only 13 lbs. lost. :( only 2 more lbs. to go, though so I guess this is it.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    After losing 6 kilos I have gone from a G to a DD. I still have a lot more weight to lose, Hoping that many more of them will leave soon :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    10 lbs down, from 34DD to 34D. I'm starting to lose my back fat too, so I'm not sure whether I will wind up a 34C or a 32D
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    this bums me out .. i'm BARELY a b cup & i have over 100 pounds to lose .. i'll end up with no boobage at all. :(

That may not be true. You may not carry weight in your boobs. I use to wear a 46-48 D (sometimes a double depending on the style of the bra.) I have lost 54 pounds this year and 88 pounds total and I am still a D but now it is more like a 42 instead of a 46-48.
  • stefv86
    stefv86 Posts: 60
    Options
    I'm really really hoping to lose some of mine.

If I can remember correctly, even just 30lbs ago I was a 36D
    Now, though.. 38 DD. I'm tired of them.
    I would like to be what I was in high school, right around a C. That would make me very very happy.
  • AnnetteBlair
    AnnetteBlair Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes, breast sizes do get smaller on some...but there's no exercise just to lose fat on the breasts. However, as you lose weight if you work your pecs, chest muscles, you can firm up what you have. I have given myself a 2" lift in my breasts, less droopiness, and firmer tissue. Also, I hope as everyone is losing weight they are staying moisturized ALL over. My plastic surgeon told me that it takes up to a year after major weight loss for the skin to shrink as much as possible. Therefore, before I go the drastic step of surgery to get rid of loose skin I am going to wait at least a year after I hit my goal weight.

SO:
    -Work your pecs, moisturize, and keep losing weight! Good luck!
  • Melinda77w
    Options
    I'm only about a b cup, plz tell me losing weight isnt going to give me a X marks the spot situation? i cant afford to lose any weight from that area, lol
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a 36G at 150-160 pounds. Almost 20 pounds down, and I haven't had a chance to go and get re-sized or buy new bras but my current 36G's are definitely loose and getting really unsupportive. My old 34F's finally fit perfectly! I'm hoping that with roughly another 10 pounds to lose, I can fit into an E cup.

YOU POOR THING!!! 150lbs and a 36G!?! OWOWOWOWOW my back hurts thinking about it and I'm a DD!

It all depends. I have a sister who is much heavier then I am but is only a B cup. so.. *shrug*..

again..

OW

Haha, yeah other than not being able to wear certain style clothes (Strapless anything!) the worst part about it is the back pain. Luckily I have a great husband who doesn't mind giving me back massages every night. I can only imagine how much worse it's going to be after I start having kids and breastfeeding :( I foresee surgery in my future.
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I'm currently around 135lbs and am a 32 E - I want to drop another 10lbs or so, but I'm guessing I must just be top heavy, as my bust size never really varies. I really wish it would though!
  • JoelleMonique
    Options
    I'm a 36F and my bust just keeps getting bigger while the rest of my body gets smaller. I was a DD about two years ago at the same weight . If I had the money I would have a reduction. HATE my large boobs.
  • mangirl
    mangirl Posts: 93
    Options
    was 36C at 140 now 34b at 127ish lolol still a little weight to lose hope it doesn't come from my breasts. : >
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40 something (may have been up to a 42 at one point) DDD, and now I'm a 36D. I know when I hit my lowest at 143lbs. I tried on an old, old bra of mine and it fit. Maybe when I hit my smallest weight I'll be a C, but probably nothing under that. You may reduce, but like you said if the boobs are genetic you probably won't lose much but band size.
  • princesstoadstool82
    princesstoadstool82 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i'm an E cup, and i am 220lb (100kgs now) i dont wanna lose too much boobage, as i love mine... i had them from a young and skinnier time, so hopefully i wont loose too much of mine... :S i love my bod the way it is, just not my tummy, so if i could just taget that area..lol..(Dreams..... )
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the headed south and sagging. I guess it was FAT that was holding them up!! LOL. I lost over 5 inches in the breasts (from DD down to C) but, as said, I am amazed and not in a good way about how much further south they are now without all the fat holding them up. Of course, that is universal in the body. I have lots more wrinkles and sagging but that is gradually going away with running and working out. Overall, still, I feel so much better but what I wouldn't give for lots of money and a few body tucks here and there. :bigsmile:
  • sweetiebelle
    sweetiebelle Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    At 158 pounds I was busting out of a DD. Now at 122 pounds I wear a C. BACK PAIN IS GONE!!! They are savvy! But oh well better then all that extra weight. No complaints from my husband. He lovess me no matter what.
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well....... I only had a few to lose but I started at a 34D and thats exactly what I am now........
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!