Guys Blondes or Brunettes?

124»

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    I've been all the above... Red, blonde, brunette... To be honest, I get most attention while blonde, so that is where I stay most of the time. But there is something so hot about red heads!!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    To those who are interested in redheads, let a post that I had made months ago serve as a warning:
    Be careful what you wish for buddy. I mean this in no offense of course creativeredhead (and others), but my experience with redheads was terrifying. And it's pretty messed up that it turned out that way, too. I mean, consider that only 2% of the world is red head and about 52% of the world is female. So about 1% of the world is redhead and female. Then consider that only 20% tops of the world is attractive (sorry again folks) and you have the finest sorority of females on earth: The .2% of them that are attractive redheads.

I figured that I liked redheads for such a long time because of the female role models as a young boy. Daphne Blake (love her!), Jane Jetson, Mary Jane Watson, April from the Ninja Turtles...all powerful women in television during a boy's adolescent years and they are all redhead. And it continues...Lois Griffin and Kim Possible come to mind for this current generation.

Either way, when I finally dated my first redhead and found out that she was batsh*t insane, I thought I would swear off redheads forever. Then I dated a second one who confirmed my original prognosis. Batsh*t insane.

I am all about trying something new. But again, I offer a warning to learn from my experiences.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    As a natural redhead who was picked on at school by for having red hair, I find it very interesting how many of my male friends from school who all went for the blondes have since married redheads or have admitted that they found me attractive....seems it's not cool to admit you like a redhead in the teen years when peer pressure is a factor! I never had a boyfriend til I was 16 ( and he has since married another redhead!!) and spent YEARS dyeing my hair all colours to hide the red - yet when I let it go back au naturale in my 30s I suddenly had a lot of attention ;) Also, get to my age and those brunettes and blondes are spending a fortune keeping their colour whereas red definitely ages well!!

fullsize_11.jpg?59b31aa1

Sorry, I couldn't help myself
This discussion has been closed.