Anyone else here think Jillian Michaels is...

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    OMG, is it really that easy to kill your own thread?!?!

There's a new one for the troll handbook...

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    OMG, is it really that easy to kill your own thread?!?!

There's a new one for the troll handbook...

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

Lol... I'm just happy that it ended as gracefully as it did :D
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    haha this is the most bizarre thing I have heard. I am pretty certian too much thought is being had right here.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    To be perfectly honest, Im too busy cursing her out to pay attention to her sidekicks :laugh:
  • jenher
    jenher Posts: 28 Member
    Why don't you post this nonsense to your Facebook page and act like a child there. This site is to support each other in weight loss and fitness goals. If you don't like the video, find something else to do instead of complaining about the instructor. Really???
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    I like the first background of witch burning
    I'll be brining the marshmellows...and some sparklers cuz they're purty

My ending to the topic question would be : AWESOME! I'm all about the tough love approach

And for the record, Jillian is bi-sexual.
  • bell33usx2
    bell33usx2 Posts: 77 Member
    I don't care the skin color or the hair color. I just wanna look like them! :bigsmile:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Not sure i'd agree with racist but she seems like a complete lesbian! Which is fine but when I'm trying to work out I don't care to hear her flirting with the girls.

This is what I thought the thread was going to be about. My bet is she's into chicks more than the clan.
  • Swimgoddess
    Why don't you post this nonsense to your Facebook page and act like a child there. This site is to support each other in weight loss and fitness goals. If you don't like the video, find something else to do instead of complaining about the instructor. Really???

Hmmm. I'm deeply touched & honored you made this your 14th post. I guess I must have missed the memo you got re: "Chit-Chat, Fun & Games" forum being a misnomer. Hunh. Imagine that. Chalk that up to another blonde moment for me! Thanks for setting me straight ;)
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472

Hmmm. I'm deeply touched & honored you made this your 14th post. I guess I must have missed the memo you got re: "Chit-Chat, Fun & Games" forum being a misnomer. Hunh. Imagine that. Chalk that up to another blonde moment for me! Thanks for setting me straight ;)

I lol'd! Read the whole thread people. Thanks for the laughs!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    I think you're reading way too much into a workout dvd.

I also agree with this.^^
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    I think Jillian Michales is a man,but ive never thought she was racist:laugh:

Exaaaaaactly. She's gotta be packin'.
  • oh boy, i see a lawsuit happenin' *eyeroll*
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member

Bhahahahah Drag Queen

Her tuck game is for Real!!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member

Bhahahahah Drag Queen

No no look close close to the end of twenty mins....her boys sneak out a bit LOL
  • Maybe the blond won a coin toss to do the easy part. Racism?? Really??
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member

Bhahahahah Drag Queen

No no look close close to the end of twenty mins....her boys sneak out a bit LOL

You know, if she's questioned on it, she's just gonna claim that all of her body fat converted into camel toe.
  • Swimgoddess
    I'm sorry, but from here on out... if you haven't made it past the OP and decide to post anyway your post will be respectfully ignored and snickered at considerably, unless of course you are bearing gifts or services appropriate for the occasion.

2 of 2 votes for the first invite image, check!

We're still short a:
    circus vendor for spinning toys with lights
    photographer
    tee-shirt gunner
    DJ? (Rob Zombie's Dragula would be most appropriate!)

I <3 the sparklers idea! In fact, a full-on fireworks display worked into the pyre would be freaking AWESOME!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    I have a blister on my right baby toe.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    I'm sorry, but from here on out... if you haven't made it past the OP and decide to post anyway your post will be respectfully ignored and snickered at considerably, unless of course you are bearing gifts or services appropriate for the occasion.

2 of 2 votes for the first invite image, check!

We're still short a:
    circus vendor for spinning toys with lights
    photographer
    tee-shirt gunner
    DJ? (Rob Zombie's Dragula would be most appropriate!)

I <3 the sparklers idea! In fact, a full-on fireworks display worked into the pyre would be freaking AWESOME!!!

Oh yeah we can strap roman candles to you it will be awesome!!!!!