What's you favorite?

Options
AudgePaudge
AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
What is your favorite part of the body on the opposite sex?? Mine is a man's back...:devil:

Replies

• AudgePaudge
    Options
    *What's your favorite (Sorry, I'm not illiterate, I just got excited...)
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Hummm. How do I say this nicely.... the weiner. LMAO !! :tongue:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    If I'm just picking one ... arms. I really cannot concentrate when I'm in the vicinity of a man with big, muscular arms. It's very distracting.
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Options

I suspect you will get some friend requests today. :laugh:
  • AudgePaudge
    Options

Of course, that too :bigsmile:
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    his eyes. seriously...my husband has deep brown eyes with gold flecks. could stare all day. after that the arms. i love, love, love being hugged.
  • AudgePaudge
    Options
    his eyes. seriously...my husband has deep brown eyes with gold flecks. could stare all day. after that the arms. i love, love, love being hugged.

Awww, that's so sweet :love:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Smile is probably the most important. No matter what you look like a nice smile will make me weak in the knees.

After the smile, dark hair/eyes and height are good features.

A big bonus regardless of the above is facial hair or longer hair on his head.. A guy with a shaggy beard or mustache will get me every time!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I have to say back/shoulders. I remember a moment back shortly after hubby and I moved in together when we were napping one day and he was laying on his side facing away from me and I wished I could paint/sketch/draw because he back/shoulders were (and still are, btw) just perfect. They're so wondefully broad and muscular - yummy!

Arms too - I just have to touch big muscular arms. At a big meeting this spring, I was talking to one of my co-workers and touched his arm and he flexed and I almost swooned. He loved it too and asked me to do it again. LOL! I blushed so bad my face was on fire!

Phew - is it warm in here or is it just me? :love:
  • AudgePaudge
    Options
    Smile is probably the most important. No matter what you look like a nice smile will make me weak in the knees.

After the smile, dark hair/eyes and height are good features.

A big bonus regardless of the above is facial hair or longer hair on his head.. A guy with a shaggy beard or mustache will get me every time!

I love facial hair too!! I have a mountain man husband :love:
  • AudgePaudge
    Options
    I have to say back/shoulders. I remember a moment back shortly after hubby and I moved in together when we were napping one day and he was laying on his side facing away from me and I wished I could paint/sketch/draw because he back/shoulders were (and still are, btw) just perfect. They're so wondefully broad and muscular - yummy!

Arms too - I just have to touch big muscular arms. At a big meeting this spring, I was talking to one of my co-workers and touched his arm and he flexed and I almost swooned. He loved it too and asked me to do it again. LOL! I blushed so bad my face was on fire!

Phew - is it warm in here or is it just me? :love:

Wooooooo! :bigsmile:
  • starpi22
    starpi22 Posts: 74
    Options
    If I'm just picking one ... arms. I really cannot concentrate when I'm in the vicinity of a man with big, muscular arms. It's very distracting.

Hahaha I'm the same way! I'll take it further by saying that the Triceps have a lot to do with it too... When I was in college my roommate's boyfriend would always come out of her room with his shirt off to talk to me while I made breakfast, he was tall and muscular and would hang onto the top of the door frame of the kitchen to chat... LOL I never said much... He must have thought I was pretty strange LOL
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    As far as being lusty...her butt.

For what really makes a lady attractive...her face,eyes and smile.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Hmmm for yummy value....shoulders.....

for first site kinda thing......eyes
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Height. Arms. Nose! hands too.. I kinda have a thing for hands.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    This is such a hard question to answer....There's so MANY.... Height is big with me. And hands. And arms. And eyes. And smile. And hair. And facial hair.....

Good Lord, I sound vain....
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

haha. you always have the best replies.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Shoulders and arms. :love:
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between eyes and butt. I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes and there are just some women that I "hate to see her go but LOVE to watch her leave"! :bigsmile: