What's you favorite?

Options

Replies

• ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    If I'm just picking one ... arms. I really cannot concentrate when I'm in the vicinity of a man with big, muscular arms. It's very distracting.

Hahaha I'm the same way! I'll take it further by saying that the Triceps have a lot to do with it too... When I was in college my roommate's boyfriend would always come out of her room with his shirt off to talk to me while I made breakfast, he was tall and muscular and would hang onto the top of the door frame of the kitchen to chat... LOL I never said much... He must have thought I was pretty strange LOL

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I would not have heard a word he said.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options

HAHA!! That's great :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    The smile. A great smile is the sexiest! My man has the best smile I've ever seen! :love:

Second would be this part...drool.gif

rr.jpg

That muscle definition right at the hips...ohhhh man. :love:
  • AudgePaudge
    Options
    The smile. A great smile is the sexiest! My man has the best smile I've ever seen! :love:

rr.jpg

Whoa!!!:love:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

rr.jpg

Ryan Reynolds is too frighteningly perfect for me.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

rr.jpg

Ryan Reynolds is too frighteningly perfect for me.

But oh so yummy to look at.
  • cherrycake26
    Options
    I just lurve the bit between belly button and the start of pubes, that kinda downy bit of belly before things get real interesting......Whoops have I said too much???
  • AudgePaudge
    Options
    I just lurve the bit between belly button and the start of pubes, that kinda downy bit of belly before things get real interesting......Whoops have I said too much???

Haha, you didn't say enough!! There's so many things about a man that are just perfect :)
  • Cherrycandy
    Options
    Shoulders and that curve from his hip bones to his...well...you know. :bigsmile:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I definitely have more than one favorite body part....

His eyes, smile, and arms can all make me completely melt ; )

and ummm yeah, that curve from the hip bones is really really nice too........
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    when i joined this gym there was a young lady with real great abs and she a nice butt too. i couldn't speak around her she made my knees weak and my heart skipped a beat more then a few times. i would of volunteered to anything she would of asked. donate a body part like liver, lung pretty much she could of laid claim to anything i owned. thank goodness she moved away and i went to another gym.
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    A guy with blue/green eyes, full lips, and strong arms always gets me. If he is a bit scruffy and has great hair...well I'm officially his!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    The entire upper body package. Smooth stomach, defined pecs, broad shoulders, thick biceps, strong forearms, callused hands....mmm mmm mmmmmmm yes please

And if I'm looking from behind...lemme see them lats, traps and tri's baby
  • Kim_SFB
    Kim_SFB Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    hands. then musclular arms.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    A chiseled jawline just about does me in... :laugh:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    If I'm being honest and straight I have to say boobs.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Pale skin, long, dark hair, and mysterious hazel eyes. I'm lucky to have all those in my guy. :)
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options

the treasure trail?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Lol...interesting read :)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    If I'm just picking one ... arms. I really cannot concentrate when I'm in the vicinity of a man with big, muscular arms. It's very distracting.

This and the amazing "V".