How many bones have you broken?

Options
13»

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    A toe (fighting with my brother when we were little)
    One of the bones on the top of my foot (Stepped on by a horse. That same horse also kicked me)
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    nose, when i was about 8, in a playground accident, pinkie toe at about 12 slipped in a river n jammed my foot between two big rocks, and latest was suspected fractured ribs (they don't x-ray or treat here) and i'm ashamed to say i did that falling out of a pub!!!!! (i was sober honest)
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Nose multiple times
    Fractured skull
    both collar bones
    right shin
    left arm
    hyper-extended elbows
    dislocated shoulders
    3 gunshot wounds (not counting the rock salt when I was 16)
    9 stab wounds
    shrapnel in my thigh
    countless busted ribs

I also cut off the tip of my left index finger when I tried to shoot glass out of a wrist rocket when I was 10, it grew back too...
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    ^^^ that's not counting the car accident
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    14 through various falls, fights, stupid decisions, car/bike crashes, and run away mules. I should prolly be more careful, though it has been almost three months since the last one.

^^^this does not surprise me!!
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I have never broken a bone :) And I've never been stung by a bee (lol) These things terrify me :O
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    not counting when I crushed my skull or any ribs i've broken, 14
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    14 through various falls, fights, stupid decisions, car/bike crashes, and run away mules. I should prolly be more careful, though it has been almost three months since the last one.

Just what are you try'n to say!?!?!?
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Too many to count, plus dislocated and/or torn ligaments and body parts. You name it and either an accident or sports has injured it.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Nose multiple times
    Fractured skull
    both collar bones
    right shin
    left arm
    hyper-extended elbows
    dislocated shoulders
    3 gunshot wounds (not counting the rock salt when I was 16)
    9 stab wounds
    shrapnel in my thigh
    countless busted ribs

I also cut off the tip of my left index finger when I tried to shoot glass out of a wrist rocket when I was 10, it grew back too...

Yeah, I got the rock salt in the *kitten* once as a kid. That hurts like hell. Not to mention at the time you think they're shooting 00 buck at you.

If I were to add in stitches:

I nearly severed my index finger cutting class for a window when I worked at the hardware store.

I got a 8 inch slice on my forearm from falling out of tree into pile of junk.

A got shot in the shoulder with a nail gun when we were roofing a house and someone dropped the nail gun and it went off.

I blew out a double hernia lifting once as well.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Just what are you try'n to say!?!?!?

I've heard a story or two...
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    None.

But I have had orthopedic surgery 6 times where they cut or shaved off part of a bone. Does that count?
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Klutz over here! Completely annihilated the bones in my left middle finger at gymnastics as a kid. Surgery to repair that one. Broke left ankle once and my right twice playing soccer. Slide tackles are rough! And broke a couple toes
  • BigZ486
    BigZ486 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Broke my wrist during an absolutely awful bicycle crash on my 23rd birthday...but I didn't realize it was broken until a week later.

Also slammed the front door on my ring fingertip...I don't think anyone in the history of humanity has ever sworn as much as I did for the next five minutes. HOLY CRAP IT HURT. Somehow, I didn't lose the nail.
  • msmith5251s
    Options
    None. :]
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Compression fracture in my foot/heel. I had to wear one of those boot thingys, but I don't really think of that as a real broken bone, but it hurt like crazy for a long time.

Also not the same, but I've had my front teeth knocked out so many times that I can't even remember them all, just the special ones.
  • megansmom311
    Options
    Just one.

Tripped over a lawnmower and fell onto a rake, breaking both my elbow and the rake. Yes, I am a clutz. And apparently my vision sucks as well, because...hello?? I tripped over a LAWNMOWER. :grumble:
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wrist, Both ankles (L 2 times R 1 time), leg (fractured growth plate), tore ACL (not bone, but hurt just as bad!!), fingers multiple times, toes multiple times (most recent was a last week!) I'm so clumsy! None of the ways I broke things have good stories! Mainly falling, bumping into things etc haha
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    ask me again after todays work out