Halfway to goal - my story with a lot of photos

Options

Replies

• MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress -- looks like your little guy is about the age when he needs a fit mom to keep up with him on his toddler adventures! :)

He's running everywhere and I'm so glad that I can keep up with him now! :)
  • drakeswife09
    drakeswife09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can definitely tell a difference in your pics. Keep up the great work!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    wow you are a hard worker! and it shows! you look amazing girl! :)

btw such a cute baby!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I needed the boost of reading your success!

I'm beginning and have lost some- a little. That's okay, I'm maintaining that and last week was a real booger to keep on track--the great reason why is because I started a new job-after having been unemployed for over a year. So, it's all still good but I'm definitely looking to return my focus to MFP, exercising and all that jazz. I gained 25 lbs during my layoff. Ice cream is my friend.

I looked at myself and thought, "who's that?" That's me? Ugh.
    My biggest and unexpected compliment....my daughter came home from a month in Florida. After visiting with her about 30 minutes she says, "You look like you've lost weight." Huge boost to me. It's the working out that I've been doing and I love it.

You look awesome and you inspire me. Thank you!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    That's awesome!! I needed the boost of reading your success!

I'm beginning and have lost some- a little. That's okay, I'm maintaining that and last week was a real booger to keep on track--the great reason why is because I started a new job-after having been unemployed for over a year. So, it's all still good but I'm definitely looking to return my focus to MFP, exercising and all that jazz. I gained 25 lbs during my layoff. Ice cream is my friend.

I looked at myself and thought, "who's that?" That's me? Ugh.
    My biggest and unexpected compliment....my daughter came home from a month in Florida. After visiting with her about 30 minutes she says, "You look like you've lost weight." Huge boost to me. It's the working out that I've been doing and I love it.

You look awesome and you inspire me. Thank you!

Thank you and I hope that your weight loss journey goes well!! :)
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    WOW!! Fabulous transformation!!!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    WOW!! Fabulous transformation!!!

Thank you!!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Brittany- you are rockin! Way to go, what a great feeling!

Thank you!! :blushing:
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are doing so well, I wanted to congrats you on a job well done, keep it up,
    ps your boy is adorable:drinker:
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You are beautiful! :)
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    you are doing so well, I wanted to congrats you on a job well done, keep it up,
    ps your boy is adorable:drinker:

Thank you!! :smile:
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look amazing and I can really tell a huge difference especially in the lower half, you have a great shape! Keep up the good work!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Wow girl you look amazing and I can really tell a huge difference especially in the lower half, you have a great shape! Keep up the good work!

Thank you!! I've always hated being 'curvy' but my husband loves it, so I've gotten used to it. :)
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful in all the pics but you can see the real happiness show as you find yourself again. Thanks so much for sharing. I have no doubt you will reach your goal and can't wait to see the end result pics.
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Amazing!!! You are beautiful! :)

That's so sweet, thank you!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful in all the pics but you can see the real happiness show as you find yourself again. Thanks so much for sharing. I have no doubt you will reach your goal and can't wait to see the end result pics.

Thank you! I definitely feel much happier now that I'm healthier. :smile:
  • drakeswife09
    drakeswife09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the great work. Thanks for sharing! It's always inspiring to read about others' successes.
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Thats fantastic!
  • dmikolas
    Options
    Awesome...so inspirational!!! I think we have super similar stories my weight struggle began right after I had my son too!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!