Halfway to goal - my story with a lot of photos

Options

Replies

• PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Keep it up....I hope that I will have the strength and motivation you have!!!! :)
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Awesome...so inspirational!!! I think we have super similar stories my weight struggle began right after I had my son too!!!!

Thank you, and thanks for adding me! :)
  • KeaganJ
    KeaganJ Posts: 9
    Options
    Wow thats great! You look awesome~! Thanks for your story! I have been watching what i eat for a while now, however, i havent lost any weight yet. So i guess that means I need to do more! This is my 3rd week with MFP! Hopefully i will see some results, but i am thankful that I get to see others reaching their goals, just makes me more determined to meet mine! Good luck with the rest of your journey, I know you will do amazingly! You can defintaely add me if you want as a friend!:happy:
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    Wow thats great! You look awesome~! Thanks for your story! I have been watching what i eat for a while now, however, i havent lost any weight yet. So i guess that means I need to do more! This is my 3rd week with MFP! Hopefully i will see some results, but i am thankful that I get to see others reaching their goals, just makes me more determined to meet mine! Good luck with the rest of your journey, I know you will do amazingly! You can defintaely add me if you want as a friend!:happy:

Nice quote! :wink: And thank you!!
    The weight has fallen off slowly for me, and I find that the more I exercise, the quicker it comes off. What do you do for exercise??
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC AND CONGRATS!
  • blackbutterfly78
    blackbutterfly78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look great, keepup the good work!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    You look great, keepup the good work!

Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • mlpaint
    mlpaint Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the hard work! My "Wake-up" call was very similar to yours.
  • YvonneMin
    Options
    This is very inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up! Your baby is freaking adorable!!
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    excellent - Keep on pushing!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing amazing and you look wonderful! Congrats on your accomplishment so far.
  • luckyme65
    luckyme65 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up! Your baby is freaking adorable!!

Thank you - for both things!! We think he's the cutest thing... but we're a bit biased. :wink:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I really hope this doesn't sound too creepy - but seriously, you have an awesome butt. I always put off losing weight for fear of losing my curves, and seeing women with rockin' curvy bodies makes me feel so much better.

You are my inspiration for today!!! You look awesome!!
  • MrsBrit2007
    Options
    I really hope this doesn't sound too creepy - but seriously, you have an awesome butt. I always put off losing weight for fear of losing my curves, and seeing women with rockin' curvy bodies makes me feel so much better.

You are my inspiration for today!!! You look awesome!!

Haha! Not creepy at all! It's actually strangely flattering! I've always had what I consider to be a 'bubble butt' and while I used to hate it, my husband convinced me that it's a nice asset. (Pun intended.) :wink:
    Thank you! You just made my day!! :flowerforyou:
  • RunThisWeigh
    RunThisWeigh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    awesome pictures! thanks for posting!
  • RanaIsLiving
    Options
    You go girl! You look fab!!!!!:smile:
  • 3cmomma
    3cmomma Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • LibbySamps
    LibbySamps Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great! congrats to you! You've inspired me :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!