Fit For Future Families - August 2011

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• pixieofdoom
    pixieofdoom Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Jut a quick hi from me to keep up with the thread. I've been very down lately so not posting much.

Huge congrats to Taldie, I'm so, so happy for you! Hope for more good news from the rest of you very soon
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    girls, can someone tell me more about the luteal phase, how i know when it is, why it is important, if it should be long... I don't know anything about it or when mine is, and I am wondering if this could be my problem. I know I could just google it, but I figured you guys would give me the info I need in the most precise of manner....thanks everyone.

the luteal phase is the latter phase of the menstrual cycle (the first phase is the follicular phase). the phases are separated by ovulation. the average length of the luteal phase is fourteen days, but between twelve and sixteen days is considered 'normal'. a luteal phase defect occurs when the luteal phase is shorter than normal (nine days) or progesterone levels are below normal (or both). charting should help you figure out how many days your luteal phase is.
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! The new thread is up for September. You'll see that the intro is now 2 different posts - given how fast this group is growing I thought it would be best to give some extra info at the start of each thread.

See you all in September! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/332691-fit-for-future-families-september-2011?page=1#posts-4459260