Daily Ramblings (NO drama, PLEASE!)

Options

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    One more thing, the computer guy from work just left and why is it that everytime he leaves something doesn't work like it used to. These guys always set it to their settings, just leave it alone :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: now I am going to have to either get them back out here or try to fix it or ugh......already lost a day of work because of the puter guy...grrrrrrrrr
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    My dog looked so cute laying on my bed that I left her there.

She puked. :frown:

you made me laugh :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

you made me laugh :laugh:

I am glad.:grumble: :wink: :laugh:
  • allaboutme
    allaboutme Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I bet you didn't :bigsmile:

I have the strangest sense of humour :ohwell:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options

Sorry :laugh: That made me laugh too:laugh:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    My hubby just got another 3 weeks off from work because of the surgery on his ankle. Here's to another 3 weeks of him doing nothing but sitting on the couch playing the Xbox 360 ALL day and ALL night. :grumble: :grumble:

this is my hubbies cousins hubbie. He just got laid off from his job and the family said great now he can start taking care of the kids and his wife said yeah right it means more video games. He can't be trusted with the kids. I just want to say I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!! :heart: :love: :smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Sorry :laugh: That made me laugh too:laugh:

-Adrienne:heart:

OK I kept a straight face:indifferent: for as long as I could.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Why do I have to ask my husband to do chores around the house? When I walk around my house, several things "scream" at me that they need to be done (clothes in the dryer, dirty dishes, toys on the floor,smudged windows).

Why do I have to get up so early to exercise, get ready for the day, etc. when he can roll out of bed and not worry about getting the kids up/fed/dressed? Then, when I want to go to bed early, he looks at me like I'm an old granny.....

Okay, feel better.

I totally hear this, mine often just leaves wrappers and things sitting around. it's like, geez, don't you know where the garbage is? He ONLY does chores if I explicitly ask.

What's even worse is when they leave wrappers and things right next to the garbage can or empty dishes on the counter right next to the sink. Can't they spare the extra half movement to put the stuff where it belongs??? Gee whiz!

I feel sorry for all of you! I met the one man in the world that LIKES to clean. weird yes and very very nice!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Why do I have to ask my husband to do chores around the house? When I walk around my house, several things "scream" at me that they need to be done (clothes in the dryer, dirty dishes, toys on the floor,smudged windows).

Why do I have to get up so early to exercise, get ready for the day, etc. when he can roll out of bed and not worry about getting the kids up/fed/dressed? Then, when I want to go to bed early, he looks at me like I'm an old granny.....

Okay, feel better.

I totally hear this, mine often just leaves wrappers and things sitting around. it's like, geez, don't you know where the garbage is? He ONLY does chores if I explicitly ask.

What's even worse is when they leave wrappers and things right next to the garbage can or empty dishes on the counter right next to the sink. Can't they spare the extra half movement to put the stuff where it belongs??? Gee whiz!

I feel sorry for all of you! I met the one man in the world that LIKES to clean. weird yes and very very nice!!!

Not nice to rub it in...:grumble: :grumble:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Okay, feel better.

the one thing he doesn't like to do though is the dishes. he doesn't like the milk that hardens in our two year olds cups that we forget about in her room. other then that I'm pretty lucky.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Okay, feel better.

the one thing he doesn't like to do though is the dishes. he doesn't like the milk that hardens in our two year olds cups that we forget about in her room. other then that I'm pretty lucky.

your husband notices there is milk in a glass? Mine doesnt know there is a SINK in the kitchen!!
    (although in his defense he installed the entire kitchen saving us thousands of dollars!)
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Okay, feel better.

your husband notices there is milk in a glass? Mine doesnt know there is a SINK in the kitchen!!
    (although in his defense he installed the entire kitchen saving us thousands of dollars!)

well when you take the lid off of it and you almost pass out from the smell that is when I have to come in and clean them out. He's like I'm gonna Puke! He also is like that when he has to change a poopy diaper. He always asks me aren't you going to help? I say help you do what? I know not nice but I didn't decide to get myself pregnant twice he's gonna help me.:drinker:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I want a vacation!!!!!!! I am jealous of my friend who's going to the CAYMAN ISLANDS. Why not me????

I WANNA GO !!!!!!!! :sad:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I woke up earlyish this morning, gave our dog her insulin injection, made eggs for breakfast, walked to the post office, library, and Subway, then used my new purple jump rope...got a lot done around my house and was overall feeling good. A few hours ago I started feeling very sick with cold symptoms out of no where...I'm talking runny nose, sore throat, scratchy voice. Now it's quarter after 7 and I feel like I want to take some Nyquil and hit the sheets...how can these things happen so quickly?
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I made Brownies today!!!!!!!! I made them with pumpkin instead of oil & eggs. I was skeptic at first...then tasted the batter...OMG...DELISH!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I made Brownies today!!!!!!!! I made them with pumpkin instead of oil & eggs. I was skeptic at first...then tasted the batter...OMG...DELISH!!!

recipe please. I brought home and baked 5 pumpkins from work and I would love a recipe to use some of it. I have decided that the first food for our little one will probably be pumpkin. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    here's something to make you all laugh. My daughter just came up to me "momma my butt hurts!" I say "do you need to Poop?" "Yes" Well then poop! no mamma I don't need too!! What am I going to do? She is 2 going on 22!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Recipe is SIMPLE....box of brownie mix & a can of pumpkin. I got it from the Hungry Girl Cookbook. Here's the thread I found it on...you can use cake mix or brownie mix. :flowerforyou:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/13204-yum-yum-brownie-muffins?hl=Brownie+Pumpkin#posts-100156

I was really weary of how thick the batter looked but they turned out GREAT!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Okay, feel better.

well when you take the lid off of it and you almost pass out from the smell that is when I have to come in and clean them out. He's like I'm gonna Puke! He also is like that when he has to change a poopy diaper. He always asks me aren't you going to help? I say help you do what? I know not nice but I didn't decide to get myself pregnant twice he's gonna help me.:drinker:

a bottle full of formula or breast milk rolled under my sons bed. it must have been there for over a month. I looked and looked, couldnt find it. One night we hear a loud pop in his room, enter and smell the smell from hell. I mean if Satan entered the room this would be the smell.
    The bottle had exploded UNDER my sons bed! We had to throw out the bed and the carpet.

Funny now, NOT funny at 2 am with 3 kids crying!!! LOL:ohwell:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

She didn't eat a sock, did she?!