What do you do on a bad day?

Options
13»

Replies

• BIGBATBASTARD
    Options
    I grab a shake weight and hold on for dear life. I shake it all away baby.
    I bet you look sexy as **** doing that
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Erm........I skip food and head straight for the wine. I just log what I drink these days.
    I do this. Yet when I'm trying to still be good, I make it vodka and diet ginger ale. Low carb and fully allowed on my diet.
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ok, so maybe it's just me that didn't do the buzzed exercise plan right.
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Exercise or tequila....do not do both....I repeat, DO NOT do both...it doesn't turn out well.

^^lol!!!
  • alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can be a stress eater sometimes. If I feel the urge to eat an entire chocolate cake coming on, I usually try to first drink some water, then eat something with carbs and that is filling (like a piece of toast with peanut butter), then go do something else to take my mind off of things. If I'm still hungry I try to let myself eat something small and sweet, like a piece of chocolate.

What helps me the most is to not have junk in the house at all, except I do usually keep like ONE small candy bar for my chocolate cravings. If I have no junk food in the fridge or pantry, I'm forced to binge on healthier stuff, which defies the whole point ;)

But if I do mess up and actually do eat a box of ice cream, then I try to go for a run that day (if my butt can get off the couch after that), or just realize that everyone has these bad days sometimes and one day won't erase all of my progress.

Good luck! :smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Exercize!!
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I enjoy watering my vegetable garden or hosing off my patios. Also play with dog, or clean something.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I don't keep any junk in the house either. My friend opened my cabinets and had to take a picture because she was shocked. If its not there, you can't slip up. It's like an alcoholic keeping booze in their house, eventually temptation will hit.