Is there anything you don't log???

Options
124»

Replies

• TNGirlyGirl
    TNGirlyGirl Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I work for a dessert company, and we have a daily product review of everything that was produced the day before. Today, for instance, we had about six different desserts for review, and it's our duty as tasters to have a small sample of each one to see if the taste, texture and so on is as it should be. Some days I don't want to go and I let others take care of it, but many times, I am the person with the most experience with the products in the office, and I have a small bite of a cookie, a small scoop of cheesecake, a bit of this and a bit of that. I don't log any of it. It would be too difficult to figure out, and I have the extra calories.

Are you hiring?????? :laugh:

Edited to add: I log everything except sugar-free gum -- if it's a small bit of something, I still try to estimate and add it as 1/10 of a serving, or I'll Quick-Add calories to cover it. I'd rather over-report than over-eat!!
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I log/guess everything except water, sweetener in my tea/coffee and herbs/spices. I do log sugar free gum and noticed its carb value, which was a surprise.