Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you do when you gain back a few pounds?

2»

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I got quite sick of the same number showing up on the scale for 6 weeks. Then I lost 2.5 lbs and was thinking I'd broken through the plateau.

Bad week last week, traveling for work. I'm back up a bit. It's distressing, but avoiding the scale has been my downfall in the past. By not wanting to know what the higher number was, I kept putting it off and putting it off until the higher number got out of control.

I just keep fighting and hoping the scale will eventually budge. I can't let up just a little because I'm not gaining this weight back. I'm just not!

There is a theory on here, for women and TOM, that our metabolism goes up between ovulation and starting our period, thus our bodies require a bit more calories. I'm in my first month of trying this, so I have nothing to confirm yet.
  • krysydawn
    krysydawn Posts: 231 Member
    It sucks so bad.. I dont want to put in my current weight and have my ticker go down... that would mess with my motivation I think! I am going to try a few things.. most of all I am going to be upping my exercise (cardio!!!!) much more then what I have been doing. Thanks for all the help!