Looking for Friends! 20 somethings?

Options
Hey everyone. I've been using MFP for a few months, but haven't really been sticking too it. It's time for me to get serious, and I need some motivation! Please friend me and I'll try to help you stay motivated too :) I'm also trying to find friends who are in my age group (I'm 22) who are maybe going through the same thing as me. I gained a lot of weight in college and now that I've graduated and will be starting a new job I want to start being healthy and taking better care of myself. Thanks!!

Replies

• luckyduck768
    luckyduck768 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I also am 23, still working on my masters and have gained a lot since starting college. I definitely know where you are coming from! Feel free to add me.
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am 24 and still studying!

Feel free to add me if you would like
  • BethGorton
    Options
    I'm 21! Feel free to add me, not studying though :( I work full time
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm 23!
    Feel free to add me, we can get through this all together :)
  • healthybones
    healthybones Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Added! I'm 20 (will be 21 in October) & I'm starting Pharmacy school in the Fall. I definitely know what you're going through!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and about to start school again in a couple of weeks :) I'm always happy to meet good, motivated friends~
  • ageros
    ageros Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can add me, 24. I can always use more motivation.
  • linzmarie316
    Options
    Hi! Will be 23 next week...feel free to add me!! :)
  • sccamero
    sccamero Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me . I am 21.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! I'm 23 and going to school for nursing.
  • Wangenstein
    Options
    Speaking from the distant future (37), let me say you're doing the right thing by getting your diet in shape now, before your new job drops your activity level while adding all sorts of snacks, co-worker birthdays, etc., as daily temptations. It'll be much easier to do it and establish good habits now than in a decade or so.

You can do it!
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, just finished school last year, and during my first year at work - working nights - (as well as my time at school) gained back the 40 lbs that I had lost prior.

I am now restarting my weight loss journey, and love the support I get from everyone here!

Welcome, and feel free to add me!!
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    I'm 21 and trying to get a little thinner before I graduate next May! Feel free to add :)
  • RunTLS
    RunTLS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of posting pretty much this same topic. I turned 22 in February, have two kids and am a stay at home mom. I plan to start school online next year in the fall (I have an infant this year and undecided on what I want to do for sure). I'll add you :)
  • theygowild
    Options
    Anyone here feel free to add me too! I'm 20, have a lot of weight to lose, and need some wonderful people to motivate me.
  • punkinberi
    Options
    add me up too!!! i need weight loser friends, too!:)
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and am still in school pursuing an English degree, Bio degree with a concentration in Vet Tech and an Associate's in Vet Tech :) my junior year found me gaining the freshmen 15 plus what seemed like the junior 20! Feel free to add me!
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support :)
  • missjaygraham87
    Options
    Hey, I'm pretty much in the same boat. I just got back on the site a few days ago, and I need to seriously buckle down too! I'm 23 and still trying to figure out my life after school. Feel free to add me too!!
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 too. Feel free to add me :smile: