Looking for Friends! 20 somethings?

Options

Replies

• nliv4
    nliv4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am really excited to get started on this- today is my first MFP day and I would love to get all of your support and support you too! cmhickey rocks and introduced me to this over coffee today. Lets do this Twenty Somethings!! Feel free to add me and I will add you back!
  • vivianleemit
    Options
    Add me too! I'm exactly 2 weeks short of turning 21, and a senior in college :) I too went through the college weight-gain horror and am trying to get back in shape. Let's motivate each other~
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 22 in my last year of undergrad :]
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am 26 :) Oh I feel old saying that. Feel free to add me!
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I need the extra support as well. Always need weight losing friends. Im 24, employed full time, and a single mother. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • Tess12513
    Options
    I'm 25...almost done my masters degree but unfortunately gained some weight due to the sedentary studying! I will be graduating in December and want to get out into the working world looking fabulous! It would also be nice if I could be a healthy example for my patients! Friend me if you would like! We can support each other!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, feel free to add me as well
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • KStephanie
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and in medical school. I need to get in shape so that I don't feel like a hypocrite every time I talk about weight loss.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I'm 26! I found that I gained weight after I finished school and started working. I'm always a source of support and I'm on here daily. Add me - seriously :)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 20 and going to be a junior in college. Feel free to add, I love meeting people on MFP.

My main motivation for losing weight is that my college campus is on Lake Michigan and everyone goes to the beach every fall/spring but me because I dont want to be seen in a swimsuit. Next spring I'll be there!
  • aoney
    aoney Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im 24. A year out of college and working on loosing what I gained in school. Feel free to add!
  • lizzyjgv
    lizzyjgv Posts: 10
    Options
    hey everyone, add me up! im 25, college student. need to lose 30 lbs! i need to get serious with this too... lol
  • mmalloy24
    Options
    Hey! I'll be 24 this Thursday. I'm currently in Grad school and am also new to MFP. Since I have moved out on my own I have gained some weight. I find it hard to continuously eat fresh and healthy because I am broke! Feel free to add me. :)
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have also been on here on and off for a few months lol. I decided it was time to get and stay serious on Monday. I just figured it was a new month and a new start :wink: Feel free to add me! Oh, I'm also a full time student and will be working full time in about 2 weeks
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    26 here! feel free to add me!
  • nakegu
    nakegu Posts: 9
    Options
    hi! i'm 21 and i'm still hitting the books.
    i too have gained about 40 pounds since high school.
    i've lost about 20 on my own and then found this site.
    i'm ready to get real serious and motivated about losing 30 pounds, add me! :)
  • cinole1706
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 and still have two years of school left until the real world.
    I love having the summer to do whatever and exercise, but I'm afraid I won't be able to stick to it when classes roll around in the fall. >.< I'm definitely in need of motivation. Feel free to add :)
  • albragg
    albragg Posts: 55
    Options
    Hey! 20 years old and going into my third year of undergrad... it's time to lose those freshmen 15+ haha!
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Add me up I'm 22 and heading into my second year.