What annoys you?

Options

Replies

• lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It really annoys me when Iam in the public bathroom, or out to eat somewhere and there are a million empty tables/stalls and somebody has to pick the empty space right frickin next to me. Can't they give a girl some space???
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Options
    - When you're walking in a crowded or semi-crowded place (mall, amusement park, etc.) and people are just oblivious to their surroundings. They walk right in front of you, walk slow (10 people across) so you can't get by them. Drift into you. Ugh, annoys me to no end!

- When people drive slow in the fast/passing lane (Atlanta drivers are soooooooo bad).

- When people drive and text/talk/eat on the phone.

- When people interrupt you while you're speaking...wait your turn!

- When people say you're too skinny or lost too much weight or are exercising too much. How would you know? It's not your life.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I know bikes are supposed to be on roads and not sidewalks but I HATE them! I am in a traffic jam almost everyday because a bike is on a busy road where cars cannot get safely around them and will cause a back-up of 20 cars.

Also, apparently here a yellow light means keep going and a red light means a few more cars..
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    When naked men try to talk to you in the gym while your sitting on the bench and their standing in front of you like it's no big deal.
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Options
    When naked men try to talk to you in the gym while your sitting on the bench and their standing in front of you like it's no big deal.

The topic isn't 'Things you enjoy!', BAMA. I think you're confused! :)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    When people post an emo status on Facebook and then don't elaborate. "I've been crying all day"... okay... why? I typically don't ask why because I know they're just looking for attention, but still. It drives me crazy.

yes!!! omg you took the words right out of my mouth! dealing with someone like that right now!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options

The topic isn't 'Things you enjoy!', BAMA. I think you're confused! :)

Awesome, got me back, ha ha:laugh:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Or the the old guy who seems to think the locker room is a nudist colony and practically dragging his junk on the floor behind him as he goes.
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    When you're having to wait patiently to cross busy traffic, but the cop car across from you turns on their lights to they can butt through and then once they're through they turn them off. .... Rude, AND it backs up traffic even more.

When cops abuse their privileges in general!... What happen to being kind and helping people... Now it's all about LOOKING for someone to get in trouble!

(Although not ALL cops are this way, i got a flat tire and one switched it over for me etc)
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Too many things annoy me, I get annoyed way to easily espesh if I am tired.
    People who have no volume control in their voice so constantly sound as if they are shouting.
    Parents that take no resposibilty for their children being naughty.
    Lazy people that don't do there work properly.
    Bad customer service, I think this is because I work in a customer service role and I take pride in my work others however seem don;t seem to do the same.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    when i see a coworker who refuses to wear a bra. reminds me of sandra bullock in Ms Congeniality Part 2.
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    When I'm at a professional baseball game and the person in front of me is way taller than I am, so I can't see everything because their head's in my way...

I know it's not their fault, but it's still annoying.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    when i see a coworker who refuses to wear a bra. reminds me of sandra bullock in Ms Congeniality Part 2.

I don't know the reference but if she looks like Ms Bullock, I cannot see where this is a problem.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Sagging Pants
    Baseball Caps turned sideways
    Posers
    Constant texters
    People that aren't listening -- they're just waiting for a break in the conversation so they can take over
    Women that dress to get attention, then get irate when they get attention
    The Political system in America
  • jillwaller
    Options
    It makes me mad when I'm at school and the teacher is speaking, and someone isn't listening, so they basically ask everything the teacher JUST said. For example, one time in class, we were discussing a field trip and the teacher said "Alright, meet at the side doors at 8:15 so we can get on the bus by 8:30 and leave." This one girl who was talking to her friend the whole time raises her hand and asks, "What time do we meet? Where do we meet? When does the bus leave?" I swear to God, it's not that hard to just listen.
  • aethompson5507
    aethompson5507 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    this list could be very long!
    -when over weight people complain of being over weight but do nothing to fix the problem.
    -when someone is asking you for weight loss help, and you give them advice, but they dont listen.
    -when someone tries to act like they are seriously trying to change their lifestyle by exercising and dieting but then they log things like poptarts, taco bell (reg menu not fresco) pizza hut buffet, reg pop, and tons of other junk food like every day. but then they get excited that they stayed under their calorie goal. ...the point is to put good things into your body and stay under calorie goal, not to eat the crappy food u want and stay under , thats doing absolutely nothing to help you get your figure back.
    -when my husband sees me put 5 baskets of laundry away, and spend 2 hours cleaning our bedroom, then the next day he throws his work clothes on the floor...along with the rest of his weekly clothes on the floor. smh, so much for all my hard work.
    -when i spend an hour making my family dinner, and all i ask my husband to do is clean the table off and set it, but it doesn't get done because hes too busy playing ps3, so i end up doing it all myself.
    -the bathroom trash never gets taken out unless i do it. yuck.
    -i hate when someone tries to make themselves out to be the best parent in the world (via facebook or whatever) but in real life, i could have pry called cps on them like a dozen million times.
    -when someone is pregnant, but only a few weeks, and they are already overweight and have quite a belly on them, but they continue to take a "belly pic" and saying wow im big for 8 weeks along! and clearly, they dont have a baby belly yet, its just FAT! ...yeah i could do that and pry look 20 weeks pregnant.
    - when someone acts like they are your good friend, but has no problem going behind your back to say or do something that would upset you. then when it blows up in their face, they try to act like nothing happened.
    -when my kids wont listen to a word i say. it aggravates the heck outta me
    -when we have someplace to be or something that NEEDS to get done, and my hubby wont get out of bed. and i need his help getting the kids around but again, hes sleeping, so i end up being the one that skips eating breakfast and brushing my teeth to run around the house like a chicken with my head cut off so that we arent late!....while he chills on the couch "waking up" eating breakfast in his boxers. seriously?
  • aethompson5507
    Options
    ----When people moan and groan about being obese but do absolutely nothing to change it and continue eating whatever they want and sit on their butts all day....

----When I go to an aisle at the grocery store and I'm the ONLY one in the aisle... wait about 30 seconds and someone will come and want something right in front of the spot you're standing... happens every time!

----That fact that I've been trying to lose the same 3 pounds for 2+ weeks. I lose it, then gain it back, lose it again, etc... never ending cycle.

----I agree with the skinny girls thing.... they can eat whatever they want and not gain weight. If I SNIFF a candy bar I feel like I gain 5 pounds.

----When my husband undresses and throws his dirty clothes on the floor when the hamper is just an arms length away. Also he will just sit there and WATCH me fold 2 or 3 huge baskets of laundry. Rude....

----Women that don't have ANY stretch marks from pregnancy... also after they deliver, they walk out of the hospital in the same jeans they wore pre-pregnancy. My stomach looks like a road map of Texas and I am still not back in my pre-preg jeans... it's been 2 years.

yep all this too!! :P
  • aethompson5507
    Options

Constant texters

my sister constantly is on her phone texting. and she always has the volume up, so every 2 seconds her phone is going off! and she comes over to "visit" and the whole time shes texting who the heck knows who. like the WHOLE time. and even if we are having a "conversation" shes still texting, and i just quit talking. its the rudest most annoying thing EVER!!
  • myiceisonfire
    Options
    When people are rude! ... When I was pregnant someone insisted that I have a picture taken of me when my hands on my belly (shirt was not pulled up)... And a girl looked at the picture and said, "You just look like a fat person who's pretending to be pregnant." ... The same person told me, "I'm not going to lie, when you have the baby if it's ugly I'm going to tell you." ****SMACK****

Same person wanted to get knocked up just to get housing from the government, wic, etc.... She ended up getting prego, poor baby!
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    The toilet seat being left up... or kitchen pantry not closed after someone gets out what they want... a slow driver who is texting or talking on phone....

Sitting in a restaurant trying to have a nice meal with family and someone is talking on their phone or who they are with so loud you can hear the whole conversation.... ahhhhhh
    your my wife clone!!!!!