Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 2

Options

Replies

• jiminyc
    jiminyc Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    CW: 254
    Down another pound!

I did one set of burpees and my knee threw a complete hissy fit. So I opted to challenge myself in other ways during the week. Can't wait to see what this week's challenge is!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    weighed in at 194....whew, 1.5 lbs. I did a total of 47 burpees :ohwell: then my life this week got crazy. Planning to finish the next challenge this coming week and logging my food 'religiously' no matter what!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! It does feel good.. I haven't been under 200 since before I got pregant 4 years ago.... So excited!! I would like to start seeing a difference in how my clothes fit...when does that start showing???
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    cw: 206

Down 3 pounds!!!:bigsmile: I feel like I have been challenged in new ways this week. Thanks Jenn!! I upped my burpees to 15/day on Friday so I finished out with 80 burpees this week. I also pushed to do more minutes on the eliptical. I'm curious to see what this week has in store for the CCC crew. Have a Sensational Sunday everyone!!!
  • ahoover12
    Options
    CW:182

Not a very good week for me! I gained instead of losing. I did not do well on getting all my fruits, vegtables, or water in, but i did do all my blurpes! This week is a new week and I'm going to try my hardest and hopefully the scale will show it.
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    CW: 300

Lost 4 Ibs this week :happy:

As for the blurpees....I wish i could say I did them.....but I didn't :cry: But I did burn over 4000 cals this week and watched my sodium (new for me Lol) I've also been spending a lot of time at the pool doing laps :heart:
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    CW: 196

So disappointed I wanna cry,
    That's up 1lb
    11/60 burpees
    Week failed but I'm not gonna get down on myself. At least I tried the challenge and the weight could be from drinking about 60 oz of water between 7:30 and 9:30 last night while sitting in 100 degree heat and watching my daughter's band practice.
    Congrats to those of you with a loss this week!:drinker:
    And for those of us who gained or had no loss this week. LET'S GO GET"EM next week:flowerforyou:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I'm at 257 this week :( I haven't done any burpees since Tuesday, but I'm going to try to finish some up today. And I've been better, but still not good enough about my water this week.
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    CW : 219

Not good, I ate way too poorly during our move this past week. I'm really hoping too goodness that some of it is water weight. But really excited to get to it this week and do my best!

I remember doing burpees with a trainer a couple years ago and they made me feel like I was going to die. But doing the easier version was more doable. :)
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    up 2 pounds 322
    even at the er and in the hospital I gained 2 pounds!
    lol
    adjusting to new meds and hanging in there!!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    287.8 today :)
  • Mary_Kate
    Mary_Kate Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    CW: 184

No change for me but I'm lucky really, haven't been tracking food or paying attention. I'm on holiday and enjoying myself and will get back down to business in another week's time. Gonna keep my water intake up and try for all the fruit and veggies and hope to tackle this week's challenge better than the burpees.

Good luck everyone, xx
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Current weight 194
  • LoriSteib
    LoriSteib Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    CW = 176.4

I'm totally sucking at these mini-challenges - very much looking forward to the start of school so that my kids will have someone else entertaining them and I can concentrate on me!!
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    lost 4lbs this week. Did ok with the water but only 30 burpees.
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    cw 304.6...no burpees but i did up my water intake :smile:

im elated with that...hoping 2 hit my 1st goal by my b-day, 8/13....will be soooo excited if im under 300 by my 26th bday. it will have been the first time i weighed under 300 in, i'm guessing, 5 years :embarassed:
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing good. My CW is 172.4 not too bad being that it's my TOM :-)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    CW: 228

*sigh* I'm really starting to think I've hit a plateau.... :cry:
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    CW 160 (up 2 lbs) WTH??
    Measurements Chest 41 (no change), Arms 11.5 (down 1/2 inch), Waist 32 (down 1 inch), Hips 42 (down 1 inch), Thigh 19.5 (down .5)

So I gained 2 pounds and lost 3 inches. GRRRR and YEAH.

Didn't complete Burpee challenge :sad:

Looking forward and not back.... hope to see better results next week.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I finished all my burpee's which I was quite pleased about, hope you all have been having a great weekend.
    I did shockingly bad with my food today, got carried away with some Nerds and bang 300 kcals gone in a couple of handfulls.