Pin-Up Girls - Week 1 - Last Round Results

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    My goals:

Exercise at least 5 days - Monday-PUMP, Tuesday-short run, Wednesday-30 Day Shred, Thursday-PUMP, Friday-short run or rest, Sat or Sunday-long run (training for marathon in January builing mileage every other week)
    ~This week Wednesday/today is short run since I did school shopping yesterday.

3 servings of fruit/veggies
    8-10 water
    1200-1300 calories daily (net)

Next week vacation BEACH!!! - I don't plan on losing. My goal is to not gain. Planning on eating in most meals.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    and my newest motivation for staying on track...

Vegas in October. Going with a gorgeous size 2 with a G cup and a perfect size 6 bombshell. Yeah...that's motivation right there....LOL

That sounds like my trip to Vegas. I felt like a tree stump next to the three friends I went with. All of them tall and gorgeous. Good luck with all your goals and races!!
  • AshleyHobbs
    Options
    Don't know if it is too late to join or not, my internet was down for the last few days, but my weight was 168. Thanks! :D
  • adurfee
    adurfee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok, posting so this link shows up on my page so I can keep tabs on it! And introducing myself....this is my first round of the pinup challenge, and I am stoked to have a 10 week round started. And something to look forward too! I am aiming to lose 10 pounds in those 10 weeks, so here's to that!!!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    It's a little more than 7 weeks to my sister's wedding (I'm the maid of honor) and I am hoping to make it down a few more pounds before then. Our bridesmaid dresses should be in in a few weeks and so I will have to get it altered for sure since we ordered them at the end of May (I have probably only lost about 5-10 lbs since then since I wasn't the most on top of things these last 10 weeks) and even when we ordered them I was a little smaller than the size we ordered for me...

Goals: I want to do the 30 day shred more before the wedding. I am going to aim for 3-5 times per week.
    Stay under calories at LEAST 5 days per week
    keep up on my water drinking!

next week I have to go back to work (I work for a school district) and my goal once school starts up again is to take my lunch every day for the first week... and hopefully more than that

This weekend my boyfriend and I are going to be going out of town so I wont be able to weigh in on monday, so I will send in my weigh in early. Luckily after this monday I wont be able to be out of town monday mornings anymore with the new school year starting :D
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Wtg everyone! Been a bad week so I havent been updating my food diary cause I know I went over the limit.
    I weight myself today and learned that Im 251.7 now which sucks cause I was so close to my first goal of being
    under 240 T_T

Guess thats what I get for slacking off. Been one ruff week starting a 2nd job and trying to eat
    right just not working :( I hope in the next 10 weeks I can get back to 241.2 or lower.
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Heyy I Would like to join again!!! I did the first ever round!

My CW is 186 =D

Thank you!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    kateopotato - if I was getting ready for another wedding I'd definitely do the 30 day shred again. I loved how I felt after those workouts and they really get you moving and help to tone you up. I'm sure you'll be beautiful in the maid of honor's gown. Don't forget to post pics javascript:add_smiley('flowerforyou','post_body')
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    How are you ladies doing??

What are your plans to beat the weekend munches?

I'm going to try and stock my kitchen with fresh fruits and veggies that way there's no junk food that's easily accessible! Also going to focus on extra water for the heat!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Heading on vacaion-I WILL CONTROL MYSELF. I will run 3 days. I will drink water!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    How are you ladies doing??

What are your plans to beat the weekend munches?

I'm going to try and stock my kitchen with fresh fruits and veggies that way there's no junk food that's easily accessible! Also going to focus on extra water for the heat!!

Run...water...run...water!

I am going on vacation eight weeks from Monday. Family vacation in Orlando, the whole Disney thing. I'm going to need lots of energy for walking the parks all day AND I'd like to be able to take a family vacation photo and not wince at it later.

The scale was good this morning, so I have to keep the momentum going this weekend! I will NOT go over on calories this weekend. If I do, I will run until I'm in the positive again.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I had to re-read I thought it said your were going on vacation for 8 weeks and I wanted to be YOU!

Ha! Still sounds like fun!
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Wtg everyone! Been a bad week so I havent been updating my food diary cause I know I went over the limit.
    I weight myself today and learned that Im 251.7 now which sucks cause I was so close to my first goal of being
    under 240 T_T

Guess thats what I get for slacking off. Been one ruff week starting a 2nd job and trying to eat
    right just not working :( I hope in the next 10 weeks I can get back to 241.2 or lower.

Ok my scale is nuts. I didnt gain weight at all. :x I am 238.6
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Weigh-in tomorrow!!!! I'll post the chart and new thread in the evening! :)
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey Rach! I will be out of town tomorrow but I weighed myself Saturday morning before leaving for vacation so I will post that for this weeks weight:

:) you are awesome. Thanks for doing this!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Early Weigh-in!
    332 as of this morning.
  • ACowboyKid
    ACowboyKid Posts: 142
    Options
    Here is my weigh in. And its as of early this morning. =]

188.8lbs
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Can't wait to see the groups Numbers for week one! So far, so good!