• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 191.2

Wrong way with the scale this week :(
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Weight in today is 238.6 (Scale didnt move yay!)
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    140.5!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! I'm weighing in at 194 - a pound down from last week!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options

I ate like crap yesterday and didn't drink enough water over the weekend. Needless to say, my goal is to drink more water.
  • lexiwho
    lexiwho Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 242.2 ;)
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options

Goals this week...get back to eating clean and drinking my 8-10 cups of water. While it was nice to be on vacation...I really did miss my usual healthy foods.

My main goal for this 10 week round is to get to my goal of 140.00....I know I can do it!!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    CW: 145

Not the way I wanted to start this round! Had no control this weekend and do not know why.
    Goals this week, high protein, tons of water, exercise, log everything and stay in contact with my
    support.

Hope everyone has a great week
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups!!! Let's get this round started off right!! Wish I could be of more help, but this prego body just keeps growing. LOL!!
    I am holding steady at 160 this week. Hurray!! I didn't gain!!
    I decided this past week to actually start keeping track of my food again, so I set my profile to gain 1/2 a lb. a week. So far I have done really good. I've stayed under the calorie goal they gave me everyday and I didn't gain. Yay!! Hoping I can maintain or gain very little in my last 11 1/2 weeks.
    Hope everyone has a losing week this week!!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I knew last week's loss was too good to be true. I was at 142.8 today. Up just a touch but up :( Went to the gym and started logging. At least we can get that part right.
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hooray, I've made it halfway through my Week Of Baked Goods DOOM! Even better, I did it with a loss! I'm in today at 201.0. Sweet.

Now... I have to try to keep it up through my baby's third birthday (TODAY, OMG!!!), then his party (on Saturday)! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping that I can do well enough for the rest of the week that it won't matter. ^_^
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Well now here is a conumdrum. I weighed in yesterday and was a lb down (which I know was from dehydrating as I fail at drinking water on the weekend). Yesterday I had 9+ cups of water and this morning I am up to 181 lbs. It's a fake weigh in because I KNOW it is water retention. But are we using it anyway??

If we aren't then my weight is still 179.5 lbs. Yay plateaus.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    hello ladies!!!

very well done to everyone for the last round!!! we may not have got the results we wanted, BUTTTTT we all stayed around and stayed accountable for our eating, which i big achievement in itself!!

HUUUUUUUUGE thanks to racy rach for all her hard work keeping us in order!! ((hugs))

I am soooo looking forward to this round!!

my sw is last weeks weight of 180.8
    my cw is this weeks weight of 179.6
    my goal is 175.0

best of luck everyone!!!

love and hugs to y'all

x o x o x o
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning, PinUps!!! No change for me this week. Not what I was hoping for, but better than the alternative!!

Goals for this week include cooking the vast majority of my meals, keeping my sodium in check, getting my water in, and eating out less (always a challenge on the weekends with my foodie boyfriend!), and getting in more exercise.

Hope you all have a great week!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Holy crap. I gained 5 pounds. This is unacceptable.