PICS - BF & After - Need Belly HELP!

Options
13»

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    LMAO if that's a big belly. Really? Maybe it's not all muscle, but c'mon now. It's not big by any stretch of the imagination.
  • beccab84
    beccab84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO!!!! You can do all the situps in the world but if you don't lose belly fat you will never see your abs. Have you ever thought about trying Isanity? It's a high cardio and resistance program. It is AMAZING!!!! I am going on my third week and I can already tell a difference in my body. I am so excited to see my 60 day pictures compared to my day 1 pictures. Also Turbo Fire is an amazing high cardio program as well. I am an Independent Team Beachbody coach and I'd be happy to help you in anyway that I can!!
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    I am strict on my diet Sunday-Friday. Saturday is the day I will eat sweets or have a few beers. Just make sure on that day you still get PLENTY of water so you can flush out the toxic stuff. I noticed my belly has gone down a ton. Also I only do strength training with a 5 minute run for warm up. And what else I have noticed shrinking my belly is myotatic crunch and cat vomit crunch.

So my best advice is no sugar treats and now low carbs 6 days of the week. And eat plenty of protein.
  • evelyn602
    evelyn602 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Have you tried some strength training? You sounds a lot like me my weight fluctuates around the same 5lbs too but I tried the 30day shred,6 week 6pack and now I'm on phase 2 of p90x even though I'm still the same weight I dropped 2 pants sizes everything feeling sucked it now for me lol.
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm.... you look damn hot to me!! well done x
  • goodbyeexcess
    Options
    Lower your sodium intake...salt makes one bloat like CRAZY...
    and if you can't avoid it, drink boatloads of water :)

but besides that, your progress is AMAZING :) way to go girl

EDIT: Also, I read that, when running, belly fat is the first to vanish. SO RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    What is the science of why beer heads straight for the gut in males (females too, but I don't know about that....)? It looks like beer is the first to show and the last to go on my body. I'm down some but the gut remains.
    Z
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look incredible!!!! Have you tried something like 30 Day Shred? I've been working out for a long time and there is nothing that toned my stomach more than shredding!
  • Happylady123
    Happylady123 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look great and happy, too! If you really want to melt the tummy you have to cut the fat from your diet. I am an otherwise "skinny" person, but tend to have a belly if I don't watch what I eat. Different people carry their fat in different places. I have always exercised, but I really saw the difference when I started eating "clean". The Hungry Girl website has some amazing recipes and even tasty cocktails. It has been an inspiration to me:) Good luck and keep smilin'.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    AWESOME!

You look amazing.

and no suggestion I think you look great
  • fawnkay0ne
    Options
    I think you look great! Your tummy looks flat to me. Is it the "hourglass" you are looking for, or definition of muscles on your stomach? Personally, I only have the hourglass when I weigh more. Once I am in shape, I don't have a shape. Total boyish frame.

Great job & I agree with everyone, don't be so hard on yourself!
  • colorfulcupcakes
    colorfulcupcakes Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    watch your sugar? you look great though!

Cut your sugar to below 20 a day. Cut out the caffeine and DON'T drink!!!

DONT drink!? That is not an option lol!!! :(

I used to think that too but I cut out alcohol over a month ago (I used to drink about once per week) and it's made a big difference in my energy levels. I did it by reading Allen Carr's books and now I don't even want the stuff. (I still go out and have fun with friends!) Anyways, I'm just saying it truly is an option, not just for religious people or those with health issues that prevent them.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Not that my stomach is flat now..but I started the 6 week/6pack by Jillian Michales and I am on week 5 and I can see the difference. Feel free to check out my pics on my page of my stomach... I always have hated to do crunches and anything dealing with the mid section...and HATE getting on the floor...but since I have been doing this with jillian and with the support of my AWESOME Pals... It can be done..I have seen so many that have..Good luck
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    No suggestions, but you look awesome>>

Ditto.....Im 5'9 and about 160, and thought I was doing good LOL....
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Umm, I don't see a belly there at all. I think you might be suffering from that residual body image. Just keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!