What is your favorite breakfast?

Options
jvkh127
jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
I mix my Jay Robb's Vanilla Whey Protein powder in a 1/2 to 3/4 cup of fat free milk. Put that on top of FiberOne Honey Clusters cereal with a sliced banana. Yuuuuuummmmmmmm!!!

What's yours???

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Eggs - Whole, raw, 2 medium , Sainsbury's - Butchers Choice Pork Sausages 50% Less Fat, 2 sausage ,Heinz - Baked Beans
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    If I'm being good...
    1 banana
    Any Special K cereal, Fiber One cereal, or Honey Nut Cheerios with skim milk or Silk soy milk :)

If I'm not being good...
    Wheat bagel with almond butter
    French toast and egg whites and sugar free syrup
    Pancakes with blueberries and sugar free syrup

:D
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    One slice of Ezekiel bread topped with Almond Butter and a Peach.
  • theoddmissus
    Options
    I always have the same breakfast every single day, a mug of coffee and a bowl of Cheerios with whole milk. Easy and quite filling :smile:
  • change_happens
    Options
    whatever is around :)
  • dailyorange
    Options
    Protein pancakes right now for me!

-1 scoop protein powder
    -1 egg white
    -2 tbs organic coconut flour
    -1/4 cup almond milk
    -1/2 tsp cinnamon

Top it with jam and almond butter..keeps me full for hours!
  • runner328
    runner328 Posts: 174
    Options
    1/2 CUP GREEK YOGURT
    1/2 CUP BLUEBERRIES
    1 TBS LAVENDER HONEY
    1/2 SMALL BANANA CUT UP
    1/4 OF HOMEMADE CRANBERRY NUT GRANOLA

I eat this almost everyday.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Equal parts Kashi Go Lean Crunch and plain nonfat Greek yogurt (usually 1/2 cup of each). It's a big morning protein bomb. Full of fiber too!

I also love eggs, so eggs and whole grain toast is always an old standby of mine.
  • apehead1
    apehead1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Half of cup of egg whites with 2 packets of sweetener or Stevia a bit of cinnimon, fried like a crepe, no sugar jam 1/4 banana slice and rolled up all. All for only 105 calories
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i don't like to eat breakfast unless it is the weekend and i can do it in a slow enjoyable fashion with friends. but, i know it is very important so i have a chocolate boost. tastes delicious enough that i am excited for my tall glass of cold "chocolate milk".
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

-1 scoop protein powder
    -1 egg white
    -1/4 cup almond milk
    -1/2 tsp cinnamon

Hmmmmm I like whole wheat pancakes every now and then...I wonder if it would work to mix my Vanilla whey protein powder in the mix?? you gave me an idea thanks!!!
  • RinaMax
    RinaMax Posts: 33
    Options
    My usual breakfast is 3/4 Special K Protein Plus cereal with 1/4 of soy milk. But the last few days I've been having half of a Joseph's lavash low carb wrap (which is one serving) and I spread 1/2 a tablespoon of nutella on it and put slices of 2 strawberries and half of a banana in it and roll it up. I warm up the lavash before hand. It's sooooo good!
  • Syreeta6
    Syreeta6 Posts: 377 Member
    Options

-1 scoop protein powder
    -1 egg white
    -1/4 cup almond milk
    -1/2 tsp cinnamon

BUMP
  • ClareB1974
    ClareB1974 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Weetabix with half sugar and 1% milk. Boring, but works for me. Weekends I go crazy and have two slices of wholemeal toast with marmite - there's just no stopping me!!
  • WiiFitFan
    WiiFitFan Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I saute onions and green bell peppers (also red, yellow and orange if I have them) in a little olive oil, pour in some Egg Beaters, season with pepper and a little salt and some other spices I like and add a slice of smoked provolone veggie cheese. You can even make a breakfast sandwich by putting it inside a whole grain tortilla or a multi-grain sandwich thin. A lot of protein and a great way to start the day and keep you full for hours. Only 153 calories or 253 with a sandwich thin. Yum!
  • CoachKaren
    Options
    I have clients starting at 5 am every morning, so I have to have something Nutritionally sound, that wont weigh me down and fuels my day after my 335 am workouts. So I have Shakeology: if its Greenberry: I scoop of GB shakeology, 1 scoop of The Fiber, blueberries (or strawberries), Ice and water. If it Chocolate: 1 scoop of CH Shakeology, 1 scoop of The Fiber, 2 Tbs of PB2, 1/2 banana (sometimes) ice, and water (on occassion, I have with Almond milk instead of water)
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal (not the instant crap) with frozen fruit mixed in & a little bit of dark brown sugar. Or, an omlette made with: 1 egg, 1/4 cup egg whites, 1/4 cup part skim mozzarella, a slice or two of natural sliced turkey deli meat.
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    My old stand-by is steel cut oatmeal with some kind of nuts and dried fruit, sprinkled with cinnamon with a dash of vanilla extract. Don't forget just a teaspoon of sugar!

Other favorites include:
    - Breakfast burritos
    - Egg Beaters and veggie sausage
    - Almond buttered sweet potatoes (you have to try that one to believe how good it is)
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My go to breakfast is Multigrain cheerios or oatmeal with some fruit I have too but A nice cheat breakfast of the works every once in awhile is nice too: eggs bacon potatoes and biscuit and gravy or french toast
  • poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    oatmeal brownie pancakes with peanut butter on top. 350 calories of chocolately-fiber-filled-protein deliciousness.