• dailyorange
    Options
    Protein pancakes right now for me!

-1 scoop protein powder
    -1 egg white
    -2 tbs organic coconut flour
    -1/4 cup almond milk
    -1/2 tsp cinnamon

Top it with jam and almond butter..keeps me full for hours!

Hmmmmm I like whole wheat pancakes every now and then...I wonder if it would work to mix my Vanilla whey protein powder in the mix?? you gave me an idea thanks!!!

I use vanilla whey protein! So I think it should be fine :)
  • BlueAventer
    Options
    I usually have Kashi shredded wheat w/ Vanilla soymilk OR: regular oatmeal w/ honey.
  • SuperScrabbleGirl
    SuperScrabbleGirl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Quorn bacon!
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    If we are being honest, a big fry up down Smithfield Meat Market chased down with some Guinness.

Well you did ask!
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    1 Cup of Kashi Go Lean Crisp (SOOOO Good) with 1/2 Cup of Kefir Lifeway (usually strawberry flavored). Great source of both fiber and protein
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    If we are being honest, a big fry up down Smithfield Meat Market chased down with some Guinness.

Well you did ask!

Well I did ask your right! lol
    I think I would go to sleep after something like that lol
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    PROTEIN TACOS! I make them every morning :) I put two corn tortilla with a *little* bit of shredded cheese in the oven and then i sautee some bell peppers and raw spinach, add 3 egg whites and one yolk. salt pepper and a little sriracha make them perfect once the tortillas are crispy and the cheese is melted! side of fresh fruit and i'm happy
  • Susie_Bee
    Options
    On weekdays: an egg omelet (2 eggs whisked with a bit of water, salt & pepper), cooked in the microwave (no butter, no oil) with multigrain toast and a bit of butter.

On weekends: soft boiled eggs with multigrain toast and butter.

Occasionally: raisin toast with peanut butter or multigrain toast with peanut butter and banana slices (or sugar free jam).
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Well. :laugh: My favourite breakfast isnt listed on here.....its not food....:blushing:
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Slice of whole grain bread with a tablespoon of almond butter and a tablespoon of honey and an 8 oz glass of ice cold whole milk.
  • rsmclaurin
    Options
    My own Breakfast Sandwich, I put it all together before I leave for work and eat it on the way, or pack it all in my lunch box and prep and eat it at work.

Thomas's Whole Wheat Bagel Thin Toasted 110 Calories
    Kraft Reduced Fat Sliced Cheese 30 Calories
    1 Egg (boiled and sliced, or fried) 80 Calories
    2 Slices Lunch Meat 30 Calories

Very yummy and filling! 250 Calories total.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Pumpkin pancakes (3 for 175 calories - no kidding!) topped with a light drizzle of honey and Justin's All Natural Maple Almond Butter. I should consider adding vanilla protein powder to my pancakes...
  • momburntdinner
    momburntdinner Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Most mornings I just have coffee with splenda and some coffeemate powdered creamer and 1/2 c. 4% cottage cheese and 10 almonds. I'm looking for a new breakfast though that is more filling.
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    pumpkin pancakes:love: ?! would you mind sharing the recipe:blushing:
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Most mornings I just have coffee with splenda and some coffeemate powdered creamer and 1/2 c. 4% cottage cheese and 10 almonds. I'm looking for a new breakfast though that is more filling.

Thats exactly why I asked the posted question...to get more ideas and see what other people like. Hope its of help to you!!
  • Johnsweaver
    Johnsweaver Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Favorite breakfast is good corned beef hash with over easy eggs on top.

Usual breakfast is a couple cups of chopped fresh spinach sauteed/wilted then mixed with 4 eggs and 1 egg white into some primitive sort of omelet. Hot sauce or salsa on top and a piece of fruit on the side.
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    Pumpkin Pancakes:
    PumpkinPancakes.jpg

Using Libbie's pumpkin pie mix instead of 100% pure pumpkin will make the pancakes sweeter but it'll add about 48 calories.
  • suzyluzy
    suzyluzy Posts: 78
    Options
    Country Harvest - 100% Whole Grain Bagel, 1 Bagel with cream cheese and 1 cup of berries

or

whole wheat english muffin topped with lightly pan fried zucchini and scrambled eggs (2)
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    half of a microbaked sweet potato with a little brown sugar pumpkin pie spice and a dallop of whip creme. Had that for breakfast. My other favorite is cottage cheese, and some fruit like blue berries, black berries or grapes and 5 almonds. That satisfies me for hours
  • Nessi37
    Nessi37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    oatmeal brownie pancakes with peanut butter on top. 350 calories of chocolately-fiber-filled-protein deliciousness.

That sounds yummy, do you mind sharing the recipe?