"Saints and Slimmers" ****(closed thread)***

Options
Ok Team now that were getting on the ball here....:bigsmile: ..

"Lets kick the crap out of August"

Drink plenty of water to properly stay hydrated while you workout and throughout your day..

:smile: Today get your walk,jog or run on

!!1004784.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great, I was looking for this. Just to let you all know I'm doing doubles (Morning and evening) and my legs feel like jello, but I'm going to keep pushing. I highly recommend a good recovery drink for your workouts. I use Vega products. I'm trying to do more raw foods in my nutrition plan. I find it helpful to have a nutrition rather than a "diet." Have a great day guys! Let's do this!
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    woohoo go Saints & Slimmers !!!!!!!!
  • G0dsP3n
    G0dsP3n Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    IM READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0=)
  • sue567
    Options
    o geez did u guys see.. gary's team is doing way to much extra.. most of the people in his team did 1 minle and additional 100 jacks.. we need to step up our game.. uughhhhh.. Leah.. do something.. where all the team members can gather up and follow each others schedule.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. do something.... ..
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    Hi Team!
    Attached to this message should be two "Saints ans Slimmers" banners ! If you like one vote for it! If you have suggestions for changes, I'm all ears!

:) Sugar
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    It didn't work:(
  • sue567
    Options
    Hey Sugar.. thats a fantastic Idea.. we should do that.. do u have some banner in mind?? how about adding every1z name on the banner ??
  • G0dsP3n
    G0dsP3n Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awwwww I was ready to see it too!!!!!!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You all deserve this! MWRGift-1.gif
  • Gary6030
    Options
    KICK THE CRAP OUT OF AUGUST CHALLENGE!
    Welcome and thank you so much for being a team captain for this MFP Challenge. I believe this is one
    of the largest MFP Challenges to date and it’s all made possible by you! You folks really are ROCKSTARS!
    If a team member is unable to fulfill their place a replacement can be made please update me with the
    information.
    August 1st Deadline
    · Make sure you have contacted each team member and given them your forum post link
    · Obtain everyone’s starting weight as of August 1st or the night before
    · Post the weekly challenges to your team forum prior to August 1st and prior to each week
    · End of the week tally your teams points (this can be done daily if easier)
    · Add Bonus Points at the end of the week where applicable
    The scoring is as follows. I hope this is simple. If you have questions I’ll answer them for you.
    · 1 point for each pound lost per team member
    · 1 point for each team member who does their daily exercise challenge (1 point per member)
    · 1 point for the other weekly challenges (water intake, staying under calories etc.) Each week
    different challenge per member
    · BONUS POINTS
    o Daily Exercise – If every team member logs the daily exercise as doing it for all 6 days
    Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points
    o Weekly Challenges – if every team member log the weekly challenge as doing it for all 6
    days Mon – Sat. You may award your TEAM an extra 5 points
    · SECRET COMPETITION! Don’t mention this please! Captains are included ☺
    o I am currently getting 3 prizes ready for the top 3 weight loss winners! Please keep a
    separate tally of each member starting and ending weight. The top 3 over all weight
    loss winners will receive a prize.
    o In the event of a tie I have 3 prizes. Should more than 3 people tie their prize will be
    MFP Recognition. I hope we have 3 distinct winners.
    Each week you will email me your Team Name and your total points! This is all honor based so please
    be honest and encourage your team to be honest. The prizes are just small gift cards.
    That’s it. The next email coming later today will be the team challenges. Please submit ideas to me for
    team challenges. Remember each team must do the challenges I submit for this to be fair. No
    variations!
    Let’s Kick the Crap out of August.
    Go Weapons of Mass Reduction!
    Your MFP
    Buddy Gary
  • Gary6030
    Options
    AUGUST CHALLENGE WEEK 1
    This is the week one team challenge. This should be done in addition to your normal workout routine.
    This is a challenge and is not a replacement! If you need a beginner workout please contact your team
    captain for ideas.
    Week One Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.
    Day 1 Exercise Challenge - 100 Jumping Jacks*
    Day 2 Exercise Challenge – Walk, Run or Jog 1 Mile (extra)
    Day 3 Exercise Challenge – 50 Situps or Ab Crunches*
    Day 4 Exercise Challenge – 40 UP and Downs *
    Day 5 Exercise Challenge – 25 Pushups *
    Day 6 Exercise Challenge – 25 Squat Lunges*
    Day 7 Rest! You deserve it!
    If you are uncertain on how to do an exercise get with your captains as they will have a weblink to each
    exercise.
    Week One Weekly Team Challenge
    Each team member in order to get the weekly team bonus points must all log every day and not go over
    their target calories and log at least 64 oz. of water each day. If each team member does this all 6 days
    your team will be awarded 5 Bonus Points.
    *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best
    as you are much stronger than you believe.
    Please note each week the exercises will increase in difficulty. This will push each team member.
    Modifications will be provided for those who unable to complete the exercise as intended.
  • sue567
    Options
    I am done with the Second day Challange.. oh yeah.. \m/
  • LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    Walked during lunch. 1 mile done.
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well friends,
    I want you all to know that I'm pushing myself extra hard for our team. I know we can do this. I did 4 miles instead of 1 and plan to work my abs tonight as well. Let's push hard (but safely)!
  • Perissology
    Perissology Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :smile: Please dont forget to complete your food and excersize diary,,,,, I'll give a point if you stay under your goal
  • sugarsprinkles
    Options
    That's wicked, Gary!
  • roxy77007
    Options
    Im so excited for the accountability! Ready to meet our goals!
  • sue567
    Options
    Well friends,
    I want you all to know that I'm pushing myself extra hard for our team. I know we can do this. I did 4 miles instead of 1 and plan to work my abs tonight as well. Let's push hard (but safely)!

Me 2 me too.. although i just did .23 miles extra.. but i did more than 1 mile.. nd increased my regular cardio by 30 minutes.. way to go S&S .. WOOHOOO
  • Perissology
    Perissology Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You all are doing great..... what a great team !!

1004784.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • zeus277
    zeus277 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Got all my points today!! hope my abs are ready for tomorrow's challenge since i did 50 crunches today too!!