Replies

• lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    I vote indulge!!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I don't think in the realm of things that one day of getting what you really want is going to make any difference in your overall journey.
    I would say though that when eating sushi opt for the "low sodium" soy sauce as too many don't even pay attention to how much salt they intake.

Feel free anyone to friend me on here as I leave positive food for thought on my page daily to keep you inspired and motivated...

Colleen (Seattle)

Happy Birthday!

I'm kinda in the minority because I don't dip my sushi in soy sauce. I just put a little bit of wasabi on it and don't bother with soy at all. I hate the taste of straight salt (that's what it tastes like to me).
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    You have to eat saltines and a multivitamin on your birthday. So say we all.
  • Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    Indulge! It's your birthday! Maybe do some exercise that day or the morning after if you are going to feel guilty. Most of all enjoy it!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your birthday. Have a (or half of a) burger. Have some cake. Maybe have a drink. Enjoy it! and be thankful it's only once a year that you can use this excuse :wink:
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I never bothered to think about foods as being "special", meaning I didn't care if it was Kobe (or Lamar… ;-) )

If you want to ingest 750 cals of something, put it down in your diary and enjoy it!

Having said that, that is a lot of calories from only one food so perhaps you might want to split it with your hubby and then you can have something else.
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    We're gonna split the burger and have cake later. I know there is no way I could eat a half pound burger anyways. So he'll either eat it there or for lunch the next day...he gets to eat more calories than me and can afford it. lol. Oh well. I'm excited to enjoy it!