Obese Child? They'll be taken away!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    SOOOO everyone seems judgemental, simply answer this.

Would you rather have your child (Sibling, grandchild, etc) go through some trama early in life, or increase the chance GREATLY that they die young with health problems?

I think thats the core of whether they should be taken away.

anyone who thinks a child should go through Trauma, for any reason, including living longer, is just sick.

Thats entirely untrue, As a human being you should understand that trama is part of life and sometimes better than the lack of the trama e.g. Resetting a broken bone, setting someone in a tub of ice water to lower and extreme fever. If you think putting a child through any type of trama is "sick" i would say you would rather watch your children die/suffer rather than help them in a way that in the long run will be better. You obviously don't care to think on the subject, please don't try to post as if you do.

Forgot to add amputations

I think its hilarious.....well no actually its kind of sad....that you would compare the trauma of resseting a bone or putting someone in an icebath to the trauma that children experience being ripped away from their families to homes that might abuse them physically, mentally, and sexually.....because there are oh so many people lined up at the therapist office that have post traumatic stress syndrome and night terrors, and even turn to drugs to relieve the memories from broken bones.
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    SOOOO everyone seems judgemental, simply answer this.

Would you rather have your child (Sibling, grandchild, etc) go through some trama early in life, or increase the chance GREATLY that they die young with health problems?

I think thats the core of whether they should be taken away.

ditto - hes mad!

anyone who thinks a child should go through Trauma, for any reason, including living longer, is just sick.

Thats entirely untrue, As a human being you should understand that trama is part of life and sometimes better than the lack of the trama e.g. Resetting a broken bone, setting someone in a tub of ice water to lower and extreme fever. If you think putting a child through any type of trama is "sick" i would say you would rather watch your children die/suffer rather than help them in a way that in the long run will be better. You obviously don't care to think on the subject, please don't try to post as if you do.

Forgot to add amputations

I think its hilarious.....well no actually its kind of sad....that you would compare the trauma of resseting a bone or putting someone in an icebath to the trauma that children experience being ripped away from their families to homes that might abuse them physically, mentally, and sexually.....because there are oh so many people lined up at the therapist office that have post traumatic stress syndrome and night terrors, and even turn to drugs to relieve the memories from broken bones.