Options

Replies

• emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    GUILTY! ;) I LOVE IT, ITS FUN <3
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I have one. She is without a doubt, the sweetest gal on MFP. But we are both taken and I'm sure she doesn't feel the same about me! Argh!
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I want one :(
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    I want one :(

Me too!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic! Very amusing to read peoples responses....

As for me, I adore my girlfriend amccrazgrl on here! She is my crush ;0).
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'd be amazed if any guys were crushing on me....

I don't particularly have a crush on anyone..... Just pure, simple adoration of someone's personality!
    Then again.... Maybe I do have a thing for them...;-)

Shame theres so many miles across the ocean!

OHHHHHH so youre crushing me.........ADMIT it babycakes....its all good. FInally my crushes are revealing themselves to the Public here at MFP.
    ima guess theres gonna be plenty of jealous ladies........damn I love my awesomeness!!!

SHake & bake!

Have I been crushin on you?......Didn't know I was....If that's crushin...You ain't seen nothing yet,.....! :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

LOL! You are just TOO entertaining! Love it!

LOL!......I'm a one man kinda girl.....BUT I Lurrve your awesomeness! You sooooo make me laugh!

Here's to you.....Your Awesomeness! :drinker:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

I don't particularly have a crush on anyone..... Just pure, simple adoration of someone's personality!

A woman who can appreciate!!

OHHHHHH so youre crushing me.........ADMIT it babycakes....its all good. FInally my crushes are revealing themselves to the Public here at MFP.
    ima guess theres gonna be plenty of jealous ladies........damn I love my awesomeness!!!

SHake & bake!

Have I been crushin on you?......Didn't know I was....If that's crushin...You ain't seen nothing yet,.....! :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

LOL!......I'm a one man kinda girl.....BUT I Lurrve your awesomeness! You sooooo make me laugh!

Its ok to be in denial about all the crushin you do for me..........even though you are across the pond I know you wish you were near this awesomely tanned man that is myself :bigsmile:
  • foodfight247
    Options

A woman who can appreciate!!

SHake & bake!

Its ok to be in denial about all the crushin you do for me..........even though you are across the pond I know you wish you were near this awesomely tanned man that is myself :bigsmile:

LMAO! You are just sooooooooo funny! :laugh:

Denial now ?...........Have I been crushin on you?...........I must have a twin sister that I don't about! :laugh:

Awesome!
  • shasslock
    Options
    I cannot divulge this information publicly....it would ruin my reputation :)
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options

It's me . . .LOL . . .ok, probably not
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Feel free to PM me then. :blushing:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    oh yeah I definitely have crushes on here...but I keep it professional and I'm flattered that they take me seriously...I don't normally flirt with them though lol I just ask tons of questions, give them props and hope to maintain a work-out and nutrition friendship I have some hot friends, I'm not gonna lie :blushing:
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Here we go again.... How many times has this thread existed??

I love MFP crushes!!! It's an extra excuseto log-in every day!!! ... I have a couple, and definitely guilty of friending some bc of their profile pic :blushing:
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

Its all right babycakes........the masses have the right to know how much you crush on me!!!! Your lust for awesome tanned men is unparalleled! :bigsmile:
  • foodfight247
    Options

Its all right babycakes........the masses have the right to know how much you crush on me!!!! Your lust for awesome tanned men is unparalleled! :bigsmile:

Beerrunner - I haven't laughed this much in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're absolutely hilarious!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My sides are hurtin me.....are you like this in real life / all the time cos you're just soooooo funny!
  • foodfight247
    Options
    Beerrunner - beat you to it! Don't even think about it........I have a very good aim with a hockey stick! :wink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jonesz922
    jonesz922 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I got defriended last week because I didn't want to take the flirting tooo far :devil:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

It's me, isn't it... :)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

Feel free to PM me then. :blushing:

Haha, you're too funny Carl.

I think my MFP Crush probably has a clue who he is at this point...
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    bump... this is too funny! I think beerrunner and the girl he is talking to have a crush on EACH OTHER lol.