Right :blushing:
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Yes....
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I have found one guy on here attractive in looks, but in his posts he is a jerk so that really made him less attractive. I don't flirt or crush though, I'm very happily married and my husband is hot! :)
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    NO Crushes, I have more at home than I can handle.....LOL
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    NO DOUBT THIS HAPPENS... but what gets me is... when it happens with married people. My husband actually has MFP and we are friends. BUT... I see married friends with "flirting" all over their page. It makes me sad... because I know my husband would be crushed if someone was on my profile throwing me kisses and calling me sexy and hitting every sexual innuendo they possibly could... just as I could feel hurt if someone was doing to him on his profile.

If you are available and willing... go for it! I think it is great, especially knowing you already have something in common... but lets just keep it classy!

Agreed. I'd have to get violent if someone was throwing themselves at my hubby. A guy tried to flirt with me when my man and I were just dating, and DH picked the guy up by his nipples. Lol.
  • love2loose
    Options
    Hummm... I COULDNT RESIST.... Sent message saying... you are to cute.... his responce was my wife thinks so to.... lol OPPS!!
  • CINDYLOU1966
    CINDYLOU1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can see how u can have or find someone that u can have crush on ..they can really understand what u are going through. And be their for u .. I think it would be ok as long as u are up front and honest .be who u really are .. good luck ..big hugs