MFP Crushes?

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I have a few, perhaps.

JulieCat knows it already though. SunKisses has an idea, and Mandeiko does too. FBMandy...she does too.

I just like them as people though in general. The pretty faces are just a by-product and an extra reason to visit their profiles :p

:heart: Youve got good taste in ladies AJ. Look at all of us! :laugh:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Yeah, definitely. I have two. One is obvious, one not so much.

Honestly if I were single I would make it my mission to bang one of them harder than an outhouse door in the wind. Regularly. I know she wouldn't object...
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    who needs TV this is entertaining
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    :bigsmile: Finally a thread for all my admireres and crushes to reveal themselves!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??! My AWESOMENess appreciation thread........Likes it

Ladies feel free to Message me and or get in contact with me. I will be waiting! :devil:

Shake and bake!
  • I have a few, perhaps.

JulieCat knows it already though. SunKisses has an idea, and Mandeiko does too. FBMandy...she does too.

I just like them as people though in general. The pretty faces are just a by-product and an extra reason to visit their profiles :p

:heart: Youve got good taste in ladies AJ. Look at all of us! :laugh:

I can't lie Julie, all my friends are great. Even the guys. As far as MFP crushes, there's a crown and you know you have it. :p
  • BEERRUNNER
    But there is a LIST.....hahahahahahahaha

You girls know who you are.........................

OR should I drop names and make this thread fun?? ;)
  • I'm just having some good fun in this thread, btw. If everyone noted in real life every person they found attractive...

well guys I will attest to, would be very busy. I just like my MFP friends.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    i HAD one. until his wife found out (totally didnt know he was married) and started flippin out! geesh ppl seriously! since then, i look at it as what its intended for. fitness. theres only really one person i talk with on here, and hes getting ready to get married soon, so i keep it at a very min with him. just friendly convo.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Crushes...come out come out wherever you are :bigsmile:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Yeah, definitely. I have two. One is obvious, one not so much.

Honestly if I were single I would make it my mission to bang one of them harder than an outhouse door in the wind. Regularly. I know she wouldn't object...
    Look, I'm sorry. It just can't work out between us. :laugh:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Anyone who is on my friend's list knows the lady that I am crushing on...it's no big secret. I've met her twice over the summer and will be seeing her again this weekend...3 more days...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Crushes...come out come out wherever you are :bigsmile:

I have them all occupied. :smokin:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    errr nope
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Not that I can think of. One of the guys when I first joined here was quite cute, but he's not around any more, and I wouldn't have friended him anyway, as I'm sure he got a million requests.

I am sure no one has a crush on me. I know I am spiky and like arguing too much online!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    I do:D
  • notvoldy
    notvoldy Posts: 16
    I do not come here for that. I am here to help me in my journey. I do not flirt, nor do I have any secret crushes on anyone. I outgrew that by 9th grade. C'mon people, this isn't a dating site!!

..... Seriously? I've met a couple of boyfriends online. Neither of them were on dating sites. You get to know people, crushes can happen. You gotta meet them somewhere.

I've only recently started using again, so no crushes for me. Am I opposed to the idea? Nope. Am I looking? Not really. Things happen when you least expect it to though. :noway:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    A Good Crusth never hurt anyone. I have only been here a short time. Really have not found that amazing woman yet.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    No crush or flirting here
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Look, I'm sorry. It just can't work out between us. :laugh:

n667996074_3181317_863410.jpg
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    I have 3 crushes........one for his mind, one for his body, and one for his taste in music... I cant say who, I dont want to make anyone jealous!!!

Too late.....I'm jealous :(