MFP Crushes?

Options

Replies

• Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'm crushin' on SpiritCrusher, Scott613 & Beedo30's arms - any woman who looks at them and doesn't think "yumm" needs a pulse check!

As far as a package deal? Hmm...That I will keep to myself

Big arms on guys are like big boobs on a female....... they're fun to look at.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Big arms on guys are like big boobs on a female....... they're fun to look at.

Haha, that wasn't what I was thinking but yes, I agree, they sure are purdy :-P
  • CavewomanCoby
    CavewomanCoby Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy I met on MFP, and he turned out to be a COMPLETE PSYCHOPATH.

Not that I think this is typical of MFP males, but I just thought I'd share that little piece of info :D
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I got a crush on LoveleeB!!!!

aww *blushes* Thanks Papi. ;)
  • momofwildboy
    Options
    Haha there was a thread like this a long time ago... I can't remember how it ended...

I believe it ended badly for a vast majority of people as they were behaving inappropriately with the flirting and innuendo (under the guise of "It's all in good fun"), until they were caught by their significant others or spouses, resulting in much awkwardness and tapdancing from the previous deceptions, or a complete breach of trust in what relationship they did have in the first place.

Yep, friends hubby is guilty as charged, but he's been known to do that on other sites as well so not a big surprise. I think people can "pretend" to be different people when there's a computer screen separating them from the real world. I do have to wonder if relationships that are formed from sites such as these actually last or their real selves come out eventually and get in the way.
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options

Not that I think this is typical of MFP males, but I just thought I'd share that little piece of info :D

Hahahah not to scare you off.... but he was seriously CRAZY!!!! hahaha

And of course I have crushes on MFP. It doesn't mean they are all sexual, though. There are a lot of amazing guys and gals on here! :)
  • momofwildboy
    Options

exactly my point:noway: I've met people online before and they were nothing like what their profiles said they were.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    ok listing a name that i have a crush on....

ryangur, hes pretty sexy.. i think its the moobs!
  • psychofied
    psychofied Posts: 138
    Options
    I have a crush on someone. Haha.
    He's not my friend though.
  • xxamzxxx
    xxamzxxx Posts: 23
    Options
    lmao!!
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I have a crush on someone. Haha.
    He's not my friend though.

yeah... sadly we arent friends... but maybe soon.. ?
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I have a whole new slew of crushes as a result of yesterdays boob day.

But does it count as a crush if you check out people's pages just to see the hilarity they bring?... because then I want to get into the pants of almost my whole friends list.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    I have a whole new slew of crushes as a result of yesterdays boob day.

But does it count as a crush if you check out people's pages just to see the hilarity they bring?... because then I want to get into the pants of almost my whole friends list.

hilarity... and in the pants... are we friends yet?
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Got a few, but KeriD is definitely the total package. Yep.
  • elana1987
    elana1987 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Well, there's this one guy.... :) haha!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Haha there was a thread like this a long time ago... I can't remember how it ended...

I believe it ended badly for a vast majority of people as they were behaving inappropriately with the flirting and innuendo (under the guise of "It's all in good fun"), until they were caught by their significant others or spouses, resulting in much awkwardness and tapdancing from the previous deceptions, or a complete breach of trust in what relationship they did have in the first place.

Wow... awkward.

Well luckily I'm single, but as for crushes, I think a lot of the guys on here are cute, but I save my romancing for face-to-face dating :smile: Sorry boys :wink: lol
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends are women, am I missing something? So, no crushes. Maybe there should be a dating section!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Well, there's this one guy.... :) haha!

.....at band camp?
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends are women, am I missing something? So, no crushes. Maybe there should be a dating section!

What a coincidence! Most of my friends are women too ;)

It'd be a terrible thing to only crush on a couple of them though! They all deserve some lovin'!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options

Nothing wrong with a female crush! I have several of them also!