MFP Crushes?

Options

Replies

• Gemini_at_36
    Options
    I'm sure it happens, we are people with needs and desires. Although I am here for the support. I have met some awsome people that keep me going on this journey, now and after surgery. Thanks in advance everybody:flowerforyou:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Here to be crushed on....in case anybody is bored lol!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    lol Trav...so modest you are hahaha
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Here to be crushed on....in case anybody is bored lol!

i liked being crushed.. so.. if you want to squish me.. let me know!
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Nope D:

Well, I'm crushing on fitness and strength training though if that counts. D;

mMy4K.jpg
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy I met on MFP, and he turned out to be a COMPLETE PSYCHOPATH.

Not that I think this is typical of MFP males, but I just thought I'd share that little piece of info :D

I'm sorry that happend to you but I can totally see that of some of these MFP guys, haha. There are a select few in particular that I think have psycho tendencies :)
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

Not that I think this is typical of MFP males, but I just thought I'd share that little piece of info :D

I'm sorry that happend to you but I can totally see that of some of these MFP guys, haha. There are a select few in particular that I think have psycho tendencies :)

im not psycho.. (hides knife behind the back, while having that wild glint in his eye)
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

im not psycho.. (hides knife behind the back, while having that wild glint in his eye)

ok that was a joke.. haha? :: crickets chirp:: ::gulp:: hard crowd..
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... didn't have time to read all 10 pages... was my name in there somewhere? :glasses: :tongue:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... didn't have time to read all 10 pages... was my name in there somewhere? :glasses: :tongue:

PandaJack!

Now it is! :laugh:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

You got the "I love you but if you leave me....................B*tch I'll kill you" guy.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

exactly my point:noway: I've met people online before and they were nothing like what their profiles said they were.

I have been fortunate to meet several MFPers in person over the years and all of them have been terrific people (even Max).:tongue:
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Its fun to flirt and as most of MFP population are stateside realistically things are never going to happen lol besides i like the thought of knowing a message i send brings a smile to a girls face :flowerforyou:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options

I second that statement.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    131163312178.gif
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Finally a thread for all my admireres and crushes to reveal themselves!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??! My AWESOMENess appreciation thread........Likes it

Ladies feel free to Message me and or get in contact with me. I will be waiting! :devil:

Shake and bake!
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Who's that hot looking guy above me!? ;-)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    131163312178.gif

Hells ya I do all the girls are HOTT on here!!! :love: and the man candy is nice too!!! :blushing: I am married and I am a BIG flirt and he knows it!!! but I do have a guy crush on here and I think HE knows it too :bigsmile:
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Who's that hot looking guy above me!? ;-)

dont you mean below?
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm not aware of anyone with a crush on me and I don't have a crush on anyone here. However, there are plenty of like minded people that I enjoy interacting with and a lot of good looking ladies that I don't mind seeing around here.