MFP Crushes?

Options

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Who's that hot looking guy above me!? ;-)

that would be me babycakes!!!....go ahead send me a message :bigsmile:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Who's that hot looking guy above me!? ;-)

that would be me babycakes!!!....go ahead send me a message :bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy I met on MFP, and he turned out to be a COMPLETE PSYCHOPATH.

Not that I think this is typical of MFP males, but I just thought I'd share that little piece of info :D

I'm sorry that happend to you but I can totally see that of some of these MFP guys, haha. There are a select few in particular that I think have psycho tendencies :)

Just because some of us MFP men don't let girls they meet talk to anyone else or leave the house doesn't make us "psychos". This site us becoming more a more judgmental by the day. sheesh
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    if you want to flirt and or crush on me.. just let me know.. we can be friends.. and i can make lewd comments..

:laugh: Nice..

I have a few crushes on here....I've only admitted to one because I chose "Dare" in a game..

There are a couple others and I crush on them because they're supportive and full of great advice...and it doesn't hurt that they're not bad looking either! :tongue:

I know who you're talking about! :wink: :laugh: :tongue:
    haha well there was a girl crush and a guy crush...so you may only know one.... :wink:
  • foodfight247
    Options
    I'm crushin' on SpiritCrusher, Scott613 & Beedo30's arms - any woman who looks at them and doesn't think "yumm" needs a pulse check!

Likewise!

Oh ok... I'll spill..... I do have a thing for one MFP member! And that's all I'll spill...! Haha
  • joeygirl84
    joeygirl84 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    The only crush I have is on my goal weight around here, but I know I'll never have it... I'll have one better!!!! HA
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    Can someone share thier popcorn? Enjoying this thread!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

here is some of my popcorn.. you can have it.. i popped it with the warmth from all of my crushes.. oh wait.. i have none.. so all i have is popcorn seeds.. sorry!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I have one and I'm thinking he knows it.

But I am SINGLE and ready to MINGLE so bring it on. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    THis is a most awesome thread!!!!
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Interesting for sure lol!
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Wonder if there's a link between weight loss & hormon levels? LOL!
  • foodfight247
    Options

And so are you!....awesome that is! :bigsmile:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

Yes, I am sure there is.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

here is some of my popcorn.. you can have it.. i popped it with the warmth from all of my crushes.. oh wait.. i have none.. so all i have is popcorn seeds.. sorry!

You know, I'd swear you were looking for someone to crush on you...... Wonder where I'd get that idea from....
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

You know, I'd swear you were looking for someone to crush on you...... Wonder where I'd get that idea from....

that is a terribly complex question that should be pondered into the cosmos..

or.. i have moobs = desparate?
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options

Yes, I am sure there is.

Maybe it also has to do with feeling confident and sexy as the weight comes off... I know that's true for me! When I began this journey I felt miserable, sad, and NOT sexy... and I know I am still heavy but I feel sexy lately! I am wearing my contacts again, doing my makeup and hair again, and walking with a different strut! lol
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

And so are you!....awesome that is! :bigsmile:

OH OH its sounding like you want a piece of this aweosmely tanned man!!!! :devil:
  • JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Yes, I am sure there is.

Maybe it also has to do with feeling confident and sexy as the weight comes off... I know that's true for me! When I began this journey I felt miserable, sad, and NOT sexy... and I know I am still heavy but I feel sexy lately! I am wearing my contacts again, doing my makeup and hair again, and walking with a different strut! lol
    You should always feel that way regardless of body size. Feeling sexy, confident, & dressing nice is much more attractive then you think. But I agree when you start feeling better about yourself you feel like you can pick up people you thought you couldn't before.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    It's bad enough I don't have a girlfriend IRL... Now I can't even get e-chicks to talk with me. D: