MOMS! Would it offend you................

Options

Replies

• BamaMomma
    Options
    in no way would this offend me! i mean...i like to be known as an attractive woman and i like the feeling of being desired. hell, who knows, maybe i AM a MILF? i guess it just depends on who's looking. beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say. nothing wrong with wanting to be a MILF :) it's a boost of confidence!!
  • syreetahasting
    Options
    I look at it as a complement also
  • shallo
    shallo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I find the phrase offensive for two reasons. First, because it contains the f word. Secondly, because it implies promiscuity and extra-marital sex.
    Not all moms are married.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be offended, but I don't think it's a situation I'm gonna find myself in anytime soon, lol!
  • MrsAMT
    MrsAMT Posts: 1
    Options
    I only care if one guy thinks I'm a MILF. The rest is just gravy.:wink:
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    TEAM MILF.........:blushing:
  • Madrow
    Madrow Posts: 62
    Options
    Not at all, so long as the person wasn't grabbing a boob or something equally violating. I would appreciate it:smokin:
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I find the phrase offensive for two reasons. First, because it contains the f word. Secondly, because it implies promiscuity and extra-marital sex.
    Not all moms are married.

See now I don't think that my calling myself a (future) MILF is implying promiscuity and extra-marital sex in the least. I mean I can't help what the person saying that about me is implyng, thats on them. But what I mean when I say I'm a MILF is simply that I feel good about how I look and carry myself.
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I want to get MILF tattooed on my upper thigh. Unoffended and inspired.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Definitely been called that. Definitely never offended. I think that is the general concensus. ahah.
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I only care if one guy thinks I'm a MILF. The rest is just gravy.:wink:

Exactly! :)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    As a dad, I'd be offended being called a DILF. It's offensive, rude, and vulgar.

liar.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow, I guess I'm really in the minority but I would be offended. Maybe it's because I'm a very conservative Christian but no matter how attractive I was, I wouldn't want someone to say or think that about me. I just think it's disrespectful.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    sounds like that one lady just needs to have stick removed!

Yeah. There's a prude in every bunch.

I would love to be a MILF!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't offend me at all.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the prude in this bunch that needs to have the stick removed. :ohwell:
  • Kelnurse
    Kelnurse Posts: 145
    Options
    I've been called a MILF a few times, once just recently, and...I smile and thank him :blushing:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    sounds like that one lady just needs to have stick removed!

Yeah. There's a prude in every bunch.

I would love to be a MILF!
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine had a license plate that read GOTMILF and he received a letter from the department of licensing to remove the plate because there was a complaint made. A mom apparrently had her child ask her what it meant and she had to explain it. I personally would have just made something up or played dumb or told him the truth (depending on the childs age)
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    For the record being a MILF is my goal in life! well one of them! :) I don't have kids yet but when I do I want to be looking hot and have my son be embarrased that his friends think his mom is hot!