MOMS! Would it offend you................

Options

Replies

• Bpayton
    Bpayton Posts: 5
    Options
    I wouldn't be offended! I wish someone would call me that! Lol
  • skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I agree with one of the dad's. I respect all women and don't just see you all as sexual objects (you have minds and personality). I know all women want to feel and be attractive. I just think it's admirable to be beautiful to your spouse and that is all the aspiration that's needed.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't offend me. But it's not my goal. I want to look good, but I don't really need to be turning heads all over town. But that's just me. I've been called one before, back when I was in better shape, and I wasn't offended.
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom, but if I were/ when I become one, I wouldn't be offended. I do think the phrasing is tacky though, and would prefer to be called simply hot/ gorgeous/ etc. :smile:

EDIT: The thing with terms like MILF is, I don't think people actually mean what it literally means; they throw it around when they simply mean "hot" for moms.

If they actually MEAN they want to have sex with me, then that's a different story and I'd rather they keep it to themselves!!
  • robinbeaver
    Options
    I would love to be a MIL :)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Would not bother me one bit!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I would act offended but secretly I would think "yesss, I still got it!"
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    It actually makes me feel more comfortable thinking about it like this. I mentioned having it said to me once, and it made me lose a bit of respect for the guy. But now thinking about it like this, and the fact that he's a college kid, I think at least in his case, you are right. It was just his way of saying I'm hot. But would rather hear that than MILF though, lol.
    I'm not a mom, but if I were/ when I become one, I wouldn't be offended. I do think the phrasing is tacky though, and would prefer to be called simply hot/ gorgeous/ etc. :smile:

EDIT: The thing with terms like MILF is, I don't think people actually mean what it literally means; they throw it around when they simply mean "hot" for moms.

If they actually MEAN they want to have sex with me, then that's a different story and I'd rather they keep it to themselves!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I actually don't find MILF an offensive thing. What I do find offensive is women who refer to themselves as MILF's. Now maybe people will understand that the comment on my profile is sarcasm!
  • OnMyWay2STay
    OnMyWay2STay Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I find the phrase offensive for two reasons. First, because it contains the f word. Secondly, because it implies promiscuity and extra-marital sex.
    Not all moms are married.

Granted. But then you could say MILK (mom I'd like to kiss) or MILM (mom I'd like to marry).
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options
    I would be offended if I was called a DILF...:smokin:
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I guess depends on the context. The way most women take it is as a compliment. But there are some "vdeos" that have been done that a MILF videos. No thank you for those, but I definately will take the compliment!
  • asunshinec
    Options
    As a dad, I'd be offended being called a DILF. It's offensive, rude, and vulgar.

liar.

LOL :laugh:
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ummmm NEVER :)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    As a dad, I'd be offended being called a DILF. It's offensive, rude, and vulgar.

liar.

:laugh:
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That's my goal lol
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    would love to be a MILF:drinker:
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 so being called a MILF is funny to me, but welcomed! My mom was called a MILF until she became a GILF :laugh:
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Fine by me :happy:
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    Options

liar.

:laugh:
    I know!