tonight i plan to.......................

Options

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Go to bed early so I can get up early and go hunting (oh, I'm calling in sick tomorrow)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Get more than 5 hours of sleep
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Tonight I plan to.... run my @ss off! :tongue:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    ...........clean the mancave in preparation for company this weekend; help Jan rearrange furniture in preparation for putting up the Christmas Tree; help Jan pull the Christmas Decorations from the storage closet so she can decorate with the girls this weekend; do a load of laundry; make dinner; get a little duck butter.
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    work on some of my side business stuff, on top of all the normal stuff I do... :D
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    not get my *kitten* kicked by my PT!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    snuggle with my hubby and get "busy" with him..

I know.. TMI
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Eat a nice lamb stew made by my Grandma, Watch football (soccer to you Americans :tongue:) ..... Generally just chill out.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    fold the laundry. :grumble:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    fold the laundry. :grumble:

i have been putting that off since sunday! my bed is covered with clean unfolded laundry. guess who's been sleeping on the couch? haha

I also can't wait to get home n watch new girl on hulu :D
    take my dog for a walk
    celebrate end of semester with my friends :)
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Put my sweeties to bed, relax in my pajamas with some wine, and watch Bad Santa.

Hilarious movie.
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Helping my wife and daughter finish making a home-made garment dummy that's an exact replica of my daughter, using duct tape, plastic bags, expanding insulating foam, a wooden dowel. and a tripod. I kid you not...

After that, I will be teaching a karate class at the dojo.
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well that's much more interesting than mine....I will be teaching my college class and hopefully getting home in time to watch a little tv with my husband and get a decent night's sleep!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Feeding, bathing and putting the kids to bed while my husband is taking part in the second evening of end of year parties for his company. I got the short end of the stick on this one!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Tonight I plan to get some freakin sleep. Hopefully my body and brain play along.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Cook dinner, do homework with my son, clean kitchen, work on my crocheting orders, edit photo's, and finish my workout.
  • rossi02
    Options
    Cook dinner, do homework with my son, clean kitchen, work on my crocheting orders, edit photo's, and finish my workout.

crocheting orders? Do you have an Etsy shop or something like?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options

crocheting orders? Do you have an Etsy shop or something like?

I have an etsy shop but nothing is in it yet, I have to get the orders done that I have, I have over 13 orders right now lol. Every time I get one done another one is added and I can't catch up to open it lol. Oh well just more to add to my shop lol. All my work is stored in here though http://www.facebook.com/SweetLadybugDesigns
  • rossi02
    Options
    Very cool! When you have the Etsy shop all set, send me the link. I LOVE to buy handmade items like that. In fact, I've been trying to find spiderman crocheted hats for my boys, they would love them... we're going through a big superhero phase in my house.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Very cool! When you have the Etsy shop all set, send me the link. I LOVE to buy handmade items like that. In fact, I've been trying to find spiderman crocheted hats for my boys, they would love them... we're going through a big superhero phase in my house.
    Interesting never seen one but it's something I can add to my list of things to achieve lol. I have an idea for a Yoda hat from Star wars and can't find time to make it lol. One day :P... I'll surely send you that link when I get to add to it.