need help with eating out...

2»

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Sometimes I dive in head first!

But if its a fish fry, im out!

Falcon Punch your way out if it's that bad.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member

HAHA, YES!
  • Sometimes I dive in head first!

HAHA, YES!

gangsta ninjas style
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member

LMAO
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member

HAHA, YES!

gangsta ninjas style

Or you could punch in the style of the donkey.
  • I'm starting to feel like the devil on the shoulder here, but I go out very rarely so when I do I don't worry about it. Being in the habit of eating healthy already steers me away from the worst things on the menu,but as for the rest, I enjoy. Going off the plan for one meal isn't going to mean anything in the long term scheme of things.

I just got a got a great deal for my 20th wedding anniversary dinner at Craft, Tom Colliccio's restaurant in Los Angeles. 6 courses with wine pairings for 30% off. I am going to enjoy every bite. Then spend twice as much time at the gym the next day.

But I don't eat out very often.
    Yeah.... There are times I eat out that I don't worry about it, like if it's a "free" meal or especially if it's a special occasion or my favorite holiday, my birthday! :) But we eat out quite regularly, so I'm trying to watch it. :) I also know myself enough to know that if I ease up too much at first, I'll relapse back to my default behaviors, which got me here in the first place. :)
  • Where do you eat?? In or out? Fast or slow?:tongue:

Usually I head downtown and linger around certain spots until I'm drawn to one place in particular. Then, I kinda circle around a bit just to make sure that's the place I wanna go. I'll camp out in front for a bit, peeking in every now and then to get a sense of the atmosphere. Once it feels right, I'll slowly make my way in and take my time to figure out what I wanna eat. Then once I've decided, I'll get down like a champ.
  • Where do you eat?? In or out? Fast or slow?:tongue:

Usually I head downtown and linger around certain spots until I'm drawn to one place in particular. Then, I kinda circle around a bit just to make sure that's the place I wanna go. I'll camp out in front for a bit, peeking in every now and then to get a sense of the atmosphere. Once it feels right, I'll slowly make my way in and take my time to figure out what I wanna eat. Then once I've decided, I'll get down like a champ.
    lmao!! Finally!