Steak?

Options
2»

Replies

• hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    We raise our own beef, chicken and pork. So we know what goes into the meat. I use dLife website for receipes. It is a great site to get low fat and or low carb receipes.
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    Last Friday, Amex sent me a gift card to "The Palm" restaurant (a fancy joint in LA), so I went. I blew the whole $50 on one steak: a 14 oz filet mignon, medium rare. Ooooh my lord, one of the best steaks I've ever had. After eating all 14 oz of beefy wonderment, I'd have had another one if they offered.

(And I was still under my calorie goal.)
  • lauralou23
    Options
    I love my steak grilled with Montreal seasoning!!!! I just tried it on pork chops lastnight, that stuff is absolutely delicious! I just use the dry seasoning, and a little bit goes a long way!
    ^^AGREED!^^
    If you are just learning to make a steak then I would go with a sirloin and the Montreal seasoning by GrillMates is THE BEST I use it on turkey burgers too!
    I used to HATE steak until a few summers ago when my boyfriend at the time had me try his... It's like a whole new world of taste! Now I love a Medium Rare Filet with a sweet potato! Yummmmmy!