When doing exercise DVDs in your house on carpeting..

13»

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    I used to wear my sneakers inside for Just Dance because it was technically a 'workout', but I found it frustrating that my sneakers didn't spin and slide very well to do the dance moves. So, I do that in socks or barefoot, and I haven't had any problems yet.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    I wear my tennis shoes for 30 day Shred for ankle support. When I do Tae Bo I just wear socks because I'm not able to slid my feet as needed on the carpet and I was running the risk of twisting my ankle (couldn't keep pace). For me I guess it depends on the exercise.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Barefoot. I always prefer to be barefoot if I can. If I could walk everywhere barefoot I would..

Me too!! I only wear shoes when I absolutely have to.
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    I wear shoes so I have better ankle support...

Me too, my ankles feel like they will give out if i dont.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    I go barefoot because my sneakers get caught up in the carpeting...
  • I wear my running shoes because that's what the instructors are wearing and I would injury myself if I didn't :)
  • MzPix
    MzPix Posts: 177 Member
    Barefoot. I always prefer to be barefoot if I can. If I could walk everywhere barefoot I would..

Me too!! I only wear shoes when I absolutely have to.

This. ^^^
    I only wear shoes when I'm required to do so or need "foot shelter."
    Every other time of my life, I remain barefoot.
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    When I did 30 Day Shred, I did level one barefoot. But once I got to level 2 and 3, it wasn't very comfortable for me.. so I wore tennis shoes and it was much easier.
This discussion has been closed.