dating and age

Options
2»

Replies

• nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your replies. IT does not seem like age is an issue now adays and i feel a little better now. As far as kids go. I love kids and even if we wait several years I would be willing to have another, so i guess u guys answered my question. Once again. Thank u very very much. Have a blessed day.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I just turned 55 and my last "boyfriend" (he died last year :cry: ) was over 20 years older than me. We had quite a bit in common in spite of the age difference. My dad was 9 years older than my mom. You are both adults, so I don't see a problem at all.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    My grandparents had 15 yrs difference in their ages and were married for 56 yrs:heart:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My husband just turned 40 and I just turned 31 this year. We actually met on match.com and we totally hit it off. At first there was the question of the age difference, but for us, we are a great match! Good luck, and go for it...live today and don't get stressed about what may come tomorrow!:wink:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is 31 and I'm 22. I find the age difference works. Just remember, half plus 7! hehe
  • JJLM
    JJLM Posts: 48
    Options
    my husband is 43 and i am 27, I had a daughter when i met him (she was 6 weeks old and only knows him as dad) and we had our boy child together last year. We get along great and I don't even think about the age thing. except when i saw our marriage announcement in the paper....24 and 40 looked a wee bit odd but whatever