Brides on a Mission: August

13»

Replies

• jesstiger81
    jesstiger81 Posts: 93 Member
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: I am starting to track this week. Measured & weighed myself since I forgot to last week, and since I'm new.
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): It ended, LOL!
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Having issues with my brother... he's kinda selfish
    4. Any wedding news updates: Met with photographer, & caterer last week and picked out groomsmens' tuxedos! Also decided on our honeymoon... St. Lucia!
    5. Weekly wrap up: I didn't exercise really but I was really good with my calories. For the first time in a LONG time I actually stayed within my goal every day. I think I got off the extra couple of pounds that I had gained over the past few weeks, so I feel like I have broken even, and if I can keep up this pace, I'll have a loss for next week! Yay!
  • Eunified
    Eunified Posts: 51
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 2.2lbs.. WOOHOOOOO!
    2. Highlight of the past week: Joining the Wappo Warriors for the September Challengee
    3. Lowlight of the past week: I found out I have a kidney stone =(
    4. Any wedding news updates: Finally set up my online weddingwire.com and liweddings.com account
    5. Weekly wrap up: I'll have to take it easy because of the kidney stone but I'm hoping to at least lose another pound! =)
  • 1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 2 lbs. so excited because I didn't do well last weekend and last night I went out for Mexican with my parents so I was pretty pumped to see a loss!
    2. Highlight of the past week: Having today off from school and work :) and getting to spend some time with my parents last night
    3. Lowlight of the past week: attending a two and half hour meeting yesterday to discuss a fundraising event that I'm helping plan and finding out our location double booked us so we have less than a month to find somewhere else to fit 400 people and also having to decide to switch from a half-marathon to a 5k for a race that is in 3 weeks because I haven't been training properly :/
    4. Any wedding news updates: working on finding a dj, the one I wanted is already booked for our date. Also getting the hotel rooms blocked since most of our guests will be coming from out of town
    5. Weekly wrap up: Finished my second week of classes and was fairly productive... although I already seem to be losing motivation this semester. I felt a little tired and sluggish this week so in the coming week I am really going to try to find some energy and have some good workouts and get a lot of stuff done in school and for the wedding. Plus I am really looking forward to this weekend, my fiance and I are going to spend the long weekend with his parents and hopefully do some swimming and boating. Hope to keep my eating under control this weekend!

hope everyone has an awesome weekend and a good labor day! If you are going to cookouts or anything, stay strong and resist the temptation! Just think wedding dress... :)
  • klwalton88
    klwalton88 Posts: 41 Member
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0, but I didn't gain.
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I cheated and had pie. It was so good.
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): I haven't exercised at all...probably why I didn't lose any weight.
    4. Any wedding news updates: A few more RSVPs came and I have my first fitting today.
    5. Weekly wrap up: I need to get back on track with exercising next week.
  • I've come and gone so much over the last few months that I figured I'd reintroduce

1. Name: Nicole
    2. Age: 23
    3. City: Columbus, OH
    4. Occupation: Lifelong Student, haha
    5. Wedding date: October 15, 2011; only 44 days to go!!
    6. Fiancés name: Chris
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 2 years
    8. Heaviest weight: 310
    9. Goal weight and date: Not sure what my goal is for now
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Biking
    11. Favorite healthy food: Grilled chicken

So now this week's check-in

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: ......idk yet. First week back (again)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): Ordered napkins and got our cake serving set delivered today!!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Fiance family drama

4. Any wedding news updates: Not too much. Have to reprint programs, pay off photographer and cake, and caterer.....And then we are done!

5. Weekly wrap up: I'm happy to be back!
  • 1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: I am not weighing in this week because it's TOM and I don't want to be discouraged, but I took my measurements on Monday and I had lost about .2 to .5 inches from everywhere that I measure :)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): no school or work on Monday and spent some time with my future in laws down by a lake last weekend

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): My mom is going through chemo and she has been the sickest I've seen her since she's started this week, and also my dad is a type 1 diabetic and his blood sugar has been either in the 400s or the 30s pretty much all week, he eats really healthy and has been to about 10 different doctors and none of them can figure out what's going on. :( so scary. I just wish I could do something to help them

4. Any wedding news updates: looking for a DJ, asked my fiances little cousin to be our flower girl and she was so excited, she is four and she told me she has a red dress that she can wear, but I told her she might be a little bit bigger next year lol, but then she asked if my fiance and I were going to kiss at the wedding and I said yes and she said I might throw up

5. Weekly wrap up: I haven't done very well food wise this week, I am going dress shopping 5 weeks from today so I need to get focused and start working harder!

Hope you all have a good weekend!
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    did anyone start one for September????
  • I don't think anyone has. I didn't even realize that this one was for August. I was wondering why no one was posting anything new.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    I made so many friends on the Brides on a Mission thread, that I thought it would be nice to have a place for all of us to go AFTER the wedding.

I'm trying to get a Newlyweds on a Mission thread going, but there have been no takers so far. If interested, please go here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/357719-newlyweds-on-a-mission

Shannon
This discussion has been closed.