From Facebook to MFP addiction

Options
13»

Replies

• nomnomgal
    Options
    I definitely spend more time on MFP than facebook now. I used to be on facebook all the time (ok, I still spend a lot of time on it!). Between trying to log all my calories and exercise and then reading all the various inspirational stories, definitely MFP gets more of my attention. But it's for a good cause! I feel like I'm trying to better myself whilst on MFP, on facebook I feel like a stalker sometimes!
  • hedleyrocks247
    hedleyrocks247 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I usually have both FB and MFP open on my computer.....ALL DAY LONG LOL!! And as hard as I try not to check it everytime I walk by......I do!! I am easily side tracked especially when the computer is calling my name :) I do find FB kind of boring now b/c I quit all the dumb games I'd been playing for soooooo long awhile back - actually after I found MFP!! So I've totally replaced farmville/mafia wars with MFP, which I KNOW is much more beneficial to my life!!!!!! I LOVE MFP!!!!
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Yep that's me for sure!!!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I hate admitting it. but... yeaa.
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    I deleted my fb account about 2 months ago.. MFP is actually productive and positive!! :)
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    agreed!!! i have even deleted my FB account since the stuff on their was becomng worthless and i somewhat felt like i was back in high school!! MFP is def time better spent!!
  • kellydharriso
    Options
    yes...I only check my fb once each day (used to be on it constantly) mfp on the other hand....well, I've logged in at least 4x today!!!
  • João_Caleja
    Options
    FB lost it's usefulness... MFP at least has a real purpose!