46lbs down + pics (during)

Options
I'll start out by saying....I am not nearly close to where I want to be. I have a long ways to go. I'm nowhere near perfect but I have to admit...I never thought in a million years I could say I have lost 46lbs. I am 22 years old and I will honestly say I haven't been under 200lbs since I was probably 14. I was SO tired of being well...tired, cranky, sore, and miserable. I have a 1 1/2 year old and it was time to change so I can chase her *kitten* around while she climbs, runs, and chases me around my house. I found myself being SO tired and worn out just by walking up my stairs, or trying to get out of bed was such a ***** because everything just hurt. I can say I feel almost ALMOST like a different person. I have maybe 70% more energy. I'm still overweight but it's crazy what a overweight person can do if they just TRY to do their best. Last night my family and my sisters family went walking and I ended up playing with all the kids on the playground. I was on the swings and chasing my niece around, doing monkey bars and lifting kids left and right to be able to reach the toys they wanted. After we left, I realized...holy **** I'm not even tired! If I would have done this a few months ago I would have just went home. Sweaty and tired and probably get in my fridge and eat. I came home, cleaned my house, folded laundry, had a handful of almonds, showered, and went to bed. Simple as that. There was no, "am I hungry or bored?" It is so wonderful literally ****ing wonderful that I can feel the mom I want to is slowly coming out. I hope one day to be at a goal weight keep it off, and entertain my kids and make them have the best childhood ever. I'm working very hard on myself and my eating habits. I have to change what I have known for basically 22 years. I'm ready to change my thinking process when it comes to food, so I can teach my kids. Food is fantastic, but it should NEVER be given as a reward, celebration, grieving, or happiness. Food is there to keep you healthy, strong, and live a long life. I know I'm not NEAR thin, nor do I strive to be. I just want to get to the point where I feel comfortable in my own skin. Okay okay, enough of this, here are the pictures.

copy061.jpg

062.jpg

056-1.jpg

Replies

• ceeeeemac
    Options
    well done! The difference in your photos is amazing. I hope you are happy with yourself, you should be! It's great that you're focussing on how you feel rather than how you look (even though you look fab). Keep up the good work, very motivating post :)
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    GO, YOU!!! Seriously: I hope a zillion MFP newbies with a lot to lose come check out your pix and read your comments ... they're spot on. Keep going -- you're doing GREAT. :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You are looking great!!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Thank you all SO SO much for the comments:)
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Congrats to all your hard work. You look awesome:flowerforyou:
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    Major difference!!! Good job at keeping up the hard work!
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    You rock girlie! Way to go. Keep it up. You are an inspiration not only to me, but I am sure to others as well.. but mostly to your child! Thanks for posting your progress
  • sarah829522
    Options
    "...Food is there to keep you healthy, strong, and live a long life..."

Amazing job. You WILL succeed!
  • kimandal99
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your huge accomplishment so far. What a difference. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the great work!
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    You are doing so good!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Good for you and for your child! You have great goals and perfect reasons :) Keep up the good work , I cannot wait to see more of your progress pics !
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You're looking amazing! Well done!
  • lildietitian
    lildietitian Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success so far!! You're doing fantastic!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! WTG!!
  • krledvina
    krledvina Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So awesome !!!!!
  • Sparrow_Feet
    Sparrow_Feet Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well done! The difference is amazing. Keep up the focus! :smile:
  • riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!! you're inspiring!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    u look great; keep up all the hard work!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Inspiring how you loss so much weight! I want to do a great job too.. Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!