46lbs down + pics (during)

Options

Replies

• gennybunny1
    Options
    Wow what a difference, as a 40+lost member as well I can totally understand where you are coming from. Keep up the great work girl!!
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good for you and great work!
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You..Young Lady are simply awesome!! what a fantastic post and what a transformation. You have done so well, keep up the very good work and keep those reasons for doing it at the forefront of your mind. What better reason to get fit and healthy....Kids we would do anything for them.

Johnny
  • kaswain
    kaswain Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The difference between your before and durings is incredible!!!
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You're a great example of Willpower!!
  • lindamastroianni
    Options
    You are an inspiration! You look fantastic!:smile:
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    Gratz girlie on losing 46 and good luck on the rest of your journey. YOU CAN DO IT!!! JUST STAY POSITIVE AND REMEMBER, YOU ARE STRONG!!!
  • Alissa_Sal
    Alissa_Sal Posts: 141
    Options
    Oh my gosh, what a huge difference! You should be so proud of yourself, the change in your body already is amazing! I think it is awesome that you want to do this to be a better mom to your kids, that is a really great motivation. Great job, and keep it up.

PS - Love your new hair!~ It is adorable.
  • pixidaisy
    Options
    You look fantastic keep it up!
  • mommy2robert
    mommy2robert Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    what an inspiration!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    keep it up you're doing great!
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    What an immense difference! Good for you :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    You're my hero. For real, look at you go! I can't wait to be able to say I've lost almost 50 lbs and still going, but you are proof its possible. I freaking LOVE you, bestie!!! I'm SOOOO proud of you.
  • starting0vern09
    starting0vern09 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    way to go. awesome job. things like this give me hope:flowerforyou:
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job! Don't let anyone stand in your way of where you want to be, i know you can do it!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    Options
    You are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!! Keep moving forward...So very proud of you. You are truly an inspiration...:smile:
  • incircles_lp2
    incircles_lp2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is really paying off. You look great! Keep it up, girl!
  • Princessa1982
    Options
    You look amazing in the second pics!!! Great JOB!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    You are looking FANTASTIC! The next time you take pictures you probably won't be able to keep those shorts from hitting the floor. What ever you are doing keep it up, honey!

I've lost 41lbs total, most of it since January and it truly is amazing what we big people can do once we get motivated and move our butts. Way to go!
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great job,looking awsome . =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!