TOO shave or Not TOO shave!!!!

Options

Replies

• kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    leave it... there are plenty of women out there who LOVE the bear look over the bare look!

Ditto
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T SHAVE YOUR CHEST!!!

IT WILL BE SOOOOO ITCHY!!!!
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    DO NOT SHAVE!!!!!!! Nothing worse then snuggling up with your face on a mans chest and end up with 5 o'clock stubble burn on your cheek. Ick No.. DON"T
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    I say keep the hair, unless you are going to do some body building competitions, speaking of....I dated a couple of pro body builders in my 20's and it was all nice when it was smooth, but when it started growing back in it was all stubby and weird -- not to mention itchy for them. Anyway, you look great the way you are -- from the bit I can see! ;)
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat surprised, and relieved, that the consensus seems to be to leave it. The mass media would have you believe that men are meant to have hairless bodies.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    I think the younger ladies tend to like not hair, older ladies tend to like some hair.

As an "old" :grumble: lady I vote no to the razor. IMO you have just the right amount of chest hair. If you do decide to go sleek and smooth I would wax rather than shave. The pricklies are not fun to cuddle against when the hair starts growing back.
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    Shave....love clean shaven men!!! much sexier!!! Love to kiss all over that way!!!
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    How about a trim? I could imagine you might be hot in the summer.

Hair is ok by me, so I say leave it.

If you want to get rid of it, wax and/or get laser hair removal.
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    As far as the people out there saying it will grow in thicker- that is a myth. It seems thicker becuase of the way a razor cuts the hair. The thing with shaving is that you will have to do it alll the time and possibility of razor burn sucks. Waxing (not going to like waxing any part of your body doesnt feel pleasant) will last much longer but does have a hefty price tag. I guess it all depends on if it is something you are planning to keep up with or not. Just know that shaving over waxing will be much itchier when growing back in and the hair will feel more coarse until it gets some length.

P.S. I went to school to get my license for Cosmetology and learned about hair and waxing and all that good stuff so I am not giving false info :)
  • laureneva15
    Options
    leave it. looks good the way it is imho
  • chelseajillian5
    Options
    yea no shaving as long as your not like bigfoot or something.. so some hair is good though! lets you know he's a man, man!! haha
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    NO! You're a man - you have chest hair!

So for those of us that are naturally un-hairy? Does that make me not a man?
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T SHAVE YOUR CHEST!!!

IT WILL BE SOOOOO ITCHY!!!!

And the little hairs will stick out through your shirt when they are growing back... er, at least that's what a friend told me. :laugh:
  • Maria_Cutie
    Maria_Cutie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Okay, women = like snuggling men.

BUT. while its growing back... snuggling = painful. Little needles digging into you~

Not fun, so as stated before, the question is, wax, or no wax :)

Personally, I think a whole lot of chest hair is unattractive, thats just me... My mother on the other hand loves chest hair. I guess its just the older women like it, and the younger dont :) hope I helped just an ity bit!
  • emmaldownie
    emmaldownie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Just think how itchy it'd be growing back in... and the upkeep... nah. Don't do it!

That's my thought. A 5 o'clock shadow on a man's face is sexy. Stubble on the chest is just wrong.

NOoooooO! Don't do it!
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Don't do it, it looks hot!! nice pecs by the way
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Nope, it means that if you ever wanted to be a fitness model or body builder, you'd be a natural.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options

PUH.. PJ... I will cut anyone who can not see that, YOU are infact a Man! a very delicious one!
  • javablondie
    javablondie Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm somewhat surprised, and relieved, that the consensus seems to be to leave it. The mass media would have you believe that men are meant to have hairless bodies.

Companies can't sell shaving products if mass media allows anything natural to be popular. And who is it that pays a great deal toward mass media? Oh yeah, companies advertising products.
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    I use to shave my chest but now I don't bother. It doesn't itch when it grows back but it is prickly to the woman. I would leave it alone unless your significant other asks you to shave or the person you meet.