TOO shave or Not TOO shave!!!!

Options

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    OMG I just tried to smack the bug on my computer screen because of the Freckle Face, lol!

I personally hate looking at hairy gorilla-lookin' men. That's just me, though. There are other women that love it.

If YOU want to shave it, go ahead. But don't do it for women in general, cause half like it, half don't. :flowerforyou:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    NO! You're a man - you have chest hair!

So for those of us that are naturally un-hairy? Does that make me not a man?

Nope, it means that if you ever wanted to be a fitness model or body builder, you'd be a natural.

Yuk yuk yuk!!! A "natural" !!!
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    From a broseph im all about the man scaping, I would shave it up the only thing that sucks is maintaning you shave and it shows definition in the pecs and noone likes wicked chest hair showing from the neckline lol
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Survey says: Um, no!!

Form one due to another, you will regret it if you do. Even if you get is waxed. It will itch like hell when it grows back in, will get ingrown hairs, will be thicker when it does grow back.

Trust me I know... I HAD to have it done when I went to have open heart a year ago.... The recovery was easier than dealing with the hair growing back.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Leave it!!!! I was a huge Tim McGraw fan until he started waxing his chest. Not the same at all.
  • Disinte_GratioN
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments and the TOO critics!!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    DO NOT SHAVE!!!!!!! Nothing worse then snuggling up with your face on a mans chest and end up with 5 o'clock stubble burn on your cheek. Ick No.. DON"T
    I have been told the same thing. haha thats why I stopped shaving mine
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    to the OP.... acceptable to shave if you have a swim meet. But then, you better shave your legs, arms, back, and head or you really won't take any seconds off your time.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'm all for a manly chest if you have one! Don't shave it, you'll look like a doucher.

Ha ha! :laugh:

heh. [=
  • javablondie
    javablondie Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    OMG I just tried to smack the bug on my computer screen because of the Freckle Face, lol!

I personally hate looking at hairy gorilla-lookin' men. That's just me, though. There are other women that love it.

If YOU want to shave it, go ahead. But don't do it for women in general, cause half like it, half don't. :flowerforyou:

I'm not going to go back and count, but it seemed like the overwhelming majority of women were voting against shaving.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    leave it... there are plenty of women out there who LOVE the bear look over the bare look!

Nice!
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    Shave! Hair is so not attractive!
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'd say no. Plus, it'll grow back twice as thick, it itches, razor rash, & in-grown hairs are a lot less sexy. If you had shoulder hair and you looked like a grizzly, I may re-think my answer but honestly, it looks good! =)

I'm pretty sure that grows back twice as thick thing is a myth. I've never had that shaving anywhere on my bod.
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Another vote for NOT shaving! Unless a guy has a REALLY good reason to shave, I prefer chest hair. There's something a little weird about snuggling up to a guy who's as smooth as I am. LOL
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I say use "Magic shave"
  • grmpy1
    grmpy1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    My hubby is Hairy, front and back. But it doesn't define who he is. It is a personal thing, if you feel the need to do it, then do it. If you are doing it only for a woman, unless you are married to her or plan on being with her the rest of your life, don't do it. She could be gone next week and then you would be the one looking at it and feeling it grow back...very slowly! :sad:

Your opinion is really the only one that matters.
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    My hubby has a hairy chest/belly. And I LOVE it LOL! He keeps me warm at night =P
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    NO! You're a man - you have chest hair!

So for those of us that are naturally un-hairy? Does that make me not a man?

That makes you a smooth panda
  • duke520
    duke520 Posts: 30
    Options
    40yearoldvirgin.jpg
    KELLY CLARKSON!

No man-o-lanterns!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    DONT shave! That stubble will get you NO nookie!

I like a hairy chest. Gives me something to play with while snugglin :happy: