Replies

• Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    Sounds great, although push-ups are my least favorite! lol
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, although push-ups are my least favorite! lol

I'm with you on this, as I have NEVER been able to do one on the floor. I'm going to try doing them on the exercise ball as a modification...not sure I'll get 50 done This first go around, but I'm gonna push. One would think with arms the size of mine I'd have some strength, but no :-/
  • asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looks good! Good job Jen!
  • sammy084
    sammy084 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lets do this!!
  • SDV219
    SDV219 Posts: 106
    Options
    Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into this Jen, we all really appreciate it!! I'm looking forward to week 2, and hoping that we can pull out some really great numbers!!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Okay Everyone....I now have all of the points for our teams and the winning team for Week 1 is the Lean Green Machines!!!! Their reward is 10 points to be used one day this week. On the day that you plan to use these points, please let me know, so that I can make a note that you've used your bonus points.

Oh! And just a note, because this question has come up a couple times - we start fresh with new points this week. This means that all teams have a fair shot and winning each week.

I hope everyone is doing well today!! Good luck this week!!!!!
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Thanks again Jen for your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • Princess626
    Options
    You've done an amazing job with everything Jen!
  • msstillion79
    Options
    Thank you jen for setting this group up and allowing me to join i can use the motivation and being in a group actually makes u accountable for what u do so i love the idea I cant wait to get started today im going to try to find the spread sheet but im not promising anything lol Good luck to everyone and ill check in later take care:drinker:
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen :flowerforyou: for week 2 and all your hard work and time you put in for us.

Congrats LEAN GREEN MACHINES :drinker: for being tops on week one.

:heart: Gooooo Pink Panthers:heart:
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Jen...You're Fabulous...Thanks For Everything!:heart:

Team Lean Green Machines...Yippee....Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:

And...Watch Out For Team Waist Watchers This Week...:tongue:
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Jen,
    Thanks for all your hard work. YOu really know how to motovate us to try harder.. 50 push ups and jello arms.. and lovin it. 50 oblique crunches and lets just say ouch.. I really needed this. :bigsmile: i was becoming my own worse enemy again. Now I have the want to go on!! Just to prove to myself that I can do this!! ! Thank you !
    Kat
    Lets go Dropping DIvas.. Time to kick some butt and loose some too :) LOL
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Good morning Everyone! I hope you're all having a delightful weekend!!!

Just a couple things:

1. I haven't heard from 3 teams for Friday's points & 7 teams for Saturday's points. Please get those to me when you can.

2. I've only heard from 2 teams regarding which day they'll be having their rest day. Captains - please PM me and let me know which day you'll be resting.

3. We have at least one team that is down a member. The backup list has been exhausted, so now I'm fishing for people. If you have any friends that you think might be interested in playing with us, please have them contact me, so I can complete the team that's down one. Also, if anyone else has team members that they haven't heard from in a while, please let me know. I don't want anyone to have a disadvantage!

I think that's all for now. Keep up the good work!!!! And Happy Sunday!!!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Hey all how is week 2 going for everyone?:flowerforyou:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Hey all how is week 2 going for everyone?:flowerforyou:

a bit of a struggle as i cannot get to the gym this week
  • elmobabie84
    Options
    Thanks for all the hard work Jen!! :flowerforyou:

I feel so bad that i had lost internet connection!! :embarassed: Hopefully it wont happen again!
  • msstillion79
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone Hows everyone doing. It has finally cooled down here i can go for a walk outside i dont have to go to the mall. Thank you Jen for setting this up this is all the motivation i need i hurt alittle but it feels good i know im alive now and Goood luck to everyone this week take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Karen hang in there! If you check out Sparkpeople they have all kinds of workouts with stuff you can find around your house or just your own body. No gym required. I even used an elephant statue the other day because my hand weights have gotten too light for some things.:laugh: You can pick and choose exercises that fit your abilities and they are easy to do. :flowerforyou:

msstillion79- The hurt is a great hurt isn't it makes you realize you are building muscle and working your body to a healthier you!:drinker:

Have a great day all!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Thanks Kinda I love the image you created for us!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Karen hang in there! If you check out Sparkpeople they have all kinds of workouts with stuff you can find around your house or just your own body. No gym required. I even used an elephant statue the other day because my hand weights have gotten too light for some things.:laugh: You can pick and choose exercises that fit your abilities and they are easy to do. :flowerforyou:

msstillion79- The hurt is a great hurt isn't it makes you realize you are building muscle and working your body to a healthier you!:drinker:

Have a great day all!!!:flowerforyou:

thanks amy, i will definitely check it out....my son was home tonight so i actually got to the gym an hour before they closed....but at least i got some cardio in!