• estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I like to have mine in either a prawn or chicken sandwich mmmmm
  • dimplz1965
    dimplz1965 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    on a spoon or my finger in copious amounts

I love pb; and I love your post, especially the copious amounts!
  • jemko
    jemko Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    On a spoon or on a banana. Sometimes in a smoothie, but not often because I have so many other things in there that it's already high in calories. If I have a lot of calories left over and REALLY want to indulge, I'll get a big soup spoon and scoop out about a tablespoon of peanut butter on top of a tablespoon of Nutella. YUM!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Mixed in oatmeal, with a banana, apple, or carrots, plain...
  • ShannonPuentes
    ShannonPuentes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love PB with banana's! Not many people like it, but I'm totally hooked. PB on whole wheat bread with Nutella is also good....but not as healthy :)
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Mm yeah good old celery boats -great with raisins onto of that! Too bad I have braces and aren't allows toast or celery :( lol

I had braces, on top of 3 other separate orthodontia pieces at any given time during the 2 and a half years I had the braces...and toast never bothered me. If your orthodontist said toast is bad for braces, you should seek a second opinion.:tongue:

I'm not sure exactly how healthy it is, but I used to take a pack of sugar-free vanilla jell-o pudding, skim milk (or whatever you prefer), and peanut butter...mix it all together...made a yummy peanut butter mousse. :smile:
  • hotcouponmama
    Options
    On pancakes or waffles or mixed in my instant Cinnamon Swirl high fiber oatmeal. YUM!!
  • swan700
    swan700 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like peanutbutter on a wrap wrapped around a banana. Easy to take on the go.
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter quinoa cookies. Lots of texture, subtle flavour, fantastic all around.
  • maryloo2011
    Options
    I'll mix some PB2 with Hershey's lite chocolate syrup, slice up a banana and spread it on each slice. Freeze it for at least an hour (or more is fine) and then it makes SUCH a delish evening snack!

Otherwise I take my PB2 on a whole wheat english muffin every single morning for breakfast.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is awesome on any and everything. Yummy! My old roommate hated peanut butter. How can you hate peanut butter?! If I'm not eating it as a sandwich or crackers, I like it with apples, bananas, and celery. I could eat it by the spoonful too if wanted to. Mmmm... It's really good on a warm bagel.
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    on toast or with apples, bananas, or celery.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Oh! Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are the bomb diggity!!
  • elly0001
    elly0001 Posts: 191
    Options
    ill have to give it a go with banana
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    on oreos

edit: forgot you said healthy - skip the oreos, just eat it straight up

I freakin love this and without pb i really don't like them. But tortilla or flatbread with a drizzle of honey. on ice cream or apple, celery, a special k bar, a spoon almost anything
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter quinoa cookies. Lots of texture, subtle flavour, fantastic all around.

Do u have the recipe? I'd love to try this
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I mix it in my greek yogurt with some cinnamon and a tsp of protein powder.
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I eat Almond Butter. Usually on WW toast in the a.m. or with an apple. I have been known to take a small scoop of PB and add a FEW dark chocolate chips for a little treat!!!
  • ayshamc
    ayshamc Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    on oreos

edit: forgot you said healthy - skip the oreos, just eat it straight up

Oh my god, this sounds amazing...Oreo's and Peanut Butter, who would have thought.... hahaha
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    On toast, in yogurt, in oatmeal, or on apples/bananas. YUM! I love pb!!!