On whole wheat bread with jelly
    With a cut up apple
  • michaelaam18
    Options
    mixed with a mashed banana and then mixed through oatmeal
  • swarcher
    swarcher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On a whole wheat tortilla, with a little jelly. And you have a pb n j wrap!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter? You mean CRACK ON A SPOON? :laugh: I love my job if for no other reason but to get the opportunity to drown myself in PB. LOL! I eat it in my oatmeal in the morning, and if I have tons of calories at the end of the day I'll swirl it into a pint of chocolate Arctic Zero. Or I'll eat it from a spoon!
  • egeurin
    egeurin Posts: 10
    Options
    Spoon or celery! My husband eats it on whole grain waffles :)
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    on oreos

edit: forgot you said healthy - skip the oreos, just eat it straight up

Oh my god, this sounds amazing...Oreo's and Peanut Butter, who would have thought.... hahaha

They make peanut butter oreos too! Nom. Nom.
  • elly0001
    elly0001 Posts: 191
    Options
    yum definitl going to try it with banana and apples! sounds like a healthy alternative for pb and jelly!
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    On apples is my favorite. But I'll eat it on whole wheat bread too!!! OH AND bananassssssss!!
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    Apples, carrots, or celery. And sometimes I'll add honey to my PB and eat it off a spoon.
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Apples, carrots, or celery. And sometimes I'll add honey to my PB and eat it off a spoon.

Hmm... I've never even thought about eating it with carrots. I might have to try that!
  • thenewkarisa
    Options
    If I'm craving it, I'll just lick on some on a spoon... but no other ideas, sorry.
  • bjalter
    bjalter Posts: 43
    Options
    On sliced frozen banana!
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    warm it slightly in the microwave and stir it into a sugar free chocolate pudding cup YUM!!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    jif natural PB on a spoon. heaven.

i also like it on quaker ricecakes
  • elly0001
    elly0001 Posts: 191
    Options
    On sliced frozen banana!

having that now-sooo good!
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    On a spoon!!! A BIG spoon!
  • shelbygeorge29
    shelbygeorge29 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Besides the usual apples, bananas, celery, whole wheat raisin toast, in oatmeal . . . I love it smeared on chicken breasts. It also makes a great addition to stiry-fry sauce to make healthy cold noodles with veggies, with either miracle noodles or soba noodles, depending on your calories. I'll make it with low sodium soy, reduced sugar rice wine vinegar, lime juice, chilis and all important PB. Totally YUM!!
  • kellybones
    kellybones Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Besides the usual apples, bananas, celery, whole wheat raisin toast, in oatmeal . . . I love it smeared on chicken breasts. It also makes a great addition to stiry-fry sauce to make healthy cold noodles with veggies, with either miracle noodles or soba noodles, depending on your calories. I'll make it with low sodium soy, reduced sugar rice wine vinegar, lime juice, chilis and all important PB. Totally YUM!!

What kind of chicken?

And I'd also like to second the request for the pb quinoa cookie recipe.

I like it on celery, carrots, toast, apples, pears, bananas - and my favorite? on a slightly warmed vitatop for a higher calorie chocolate-peanut butter snack that tastes like awesome brownies
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    On a spoon. Especially if I don't feel like eating, but I know I must... Never fear! Peanut butter on a spoon is here!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Cream Sandwich. Tastes amazingly better than it sounds.