Been doing this for a little while - Time for Introduction

Options
Hi,

I've been on MFP for a little while now and have never introduced myself.

I'm Cathy, 31 living in MA. I have lost close to 40 lbs over the last year and a half. It's been slow but that's in part to the fact that I lost my mojo on this WL journey.

I am recomitting to this 100%. I have a plan to work on this 5 lbs at a time and from my original start weight, that meant losing 5 lbs 36 times. As of today, I only have to lose 5 lbs 29 more times! Making progress!

Replies

• LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your weight loss so far! You've got this! One mini goal at a time :smile:
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good attitude, small steps indeed will get you there, Stay here for the marathon, no sprinting required.
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Nice to meet you. That's a unique approach and thought process, short term goals multiplied........You will succeed.
  • veedee
    veedee Posts: 26
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work, I like the baby steps way of breaking it down.:happy:
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss. U could do this
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the welcome and support!
  • kallibrae
    kallibrae Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! :) Awesome!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    A belated welcome to you! Great job on the weight loss you have already accomplished! Good luck on the rest of your health journey. :smile:
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Breaking up your long term goal into short term ones is a great idea. I'm sure there are some CEOs who could learn from you!