• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm tall in my own way.
  • lsd007
    lsd007 Posts: 435
    Options
    I'm tall in my own way.

What was that? I couldn't hear you from wayyyy up here.
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Pffft. Look at you guys. All tall and everything. *stretches neck to be in the tall club*

Hehehe.... I never even knew I was 5'6 until I got the doc to figure out my BMI, thought I was shorter....!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 298lbs and my first goal is 198. I want to aim for that because at this point in time it's achievable for me right now. Once I get there I'm going to re-evaluate as I'll still be overweight at that point.
  • boilermakerblaw
    Options
    I'm 5"7' (More likely a few centimeters shy of this but closer to 5'7" than 5'6")

At my heaviest I've been 141 and when I officially started my mission for fat loss I was 131. I'm currently 124 lbs and 16.5% BF (according to skin calipers) but still unhappy with the fat collection around my stomach and on my lower back. I guess my goal is 120? But looking at this thread that seems way too small! I just want a flat stomach and muscle definition, ahhhhh!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    My 1st goal is to get to 150 lbs., then I will go from there. When I lost weight with WW, years back, my body was comfortable around 140-145 lbs. I still want my curves...I've been rail thin, lowest weights being 103 & 97 lbs. and was very sickly looking...give me curves any day of the week!
  • utgirl1172
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I'm 160 right now. Goal weight now is between 145-150...We will see. For my body frame getting down below 140 wouldn't look right on me..and plus I love my curves :)
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    I'm 5'6" too! I'm aiming for around 150... but we'll see what I look like when I get there haha. Right now I'm 238 so i can't imagine myself anything but how I've always looked for as long as I can remember. Let me get to 200 first and I can probably make a better assumption haha. I wish everyone luck on their weight loss journey!
  • JoyfulSparkle
    Options
    the 114lbs-154 range is pretty far apart, I think the range gives a lot of wiggle room
  • astrodog
    Options
    I am choosing to aim for a size, not a weight. I 'm 5'6 , currently @ 215, new to the program. My goal? Size 10. I don't ever expect to get to what I weighed in college. I'm older, 57, and realistic. At about 180 I can wear a size 10.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" (ish... Doctor swears I'm 5'6" so I guess I'll believe him) my goal is about 150 right now, but I've never been NEAR that weight, so I don't know what I'll look like. I don't ever want to be super-skinny... just in the "Healthy" BMI zone would be nice. :smile:
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Options
    I'm 5'7" my goal is 135lbs
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    5'5" and hoping for 130 :)