What do you do???

Options
tkirkes
tkirkes Posts: 121
Just curious as to what some people on here do for a living, might learn a little more about each other.

I'm an Office Clerk :smile:

Replies

• firefightinflip
    Options
    I work at a car dealership as a parts sales person and I own a DJ business....oh and I am a volunteer firefighter!
  • mdfeller
    mdfeller Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm a wife and mommy. I clean, cook, teach, read, sew, bake, lecture, hug, kiss, laugh, love, play, hold, rock, brush hair, bathe children and dogs, shop, cut hair, brush teeth, feed children, make beds, change sheets, fold clothes, wash clothes, hang up clothes, organize, store things, climb up in the attic, check the mail, pay the bills, comfort, put bandaids on, smile, answer the phone, make money on the side, balance a check book, respond to telemarketers, grocery shop, read, take field trips, enjoy nap time, and watch law & order, cold case, pretty little liars, and secret life on occasion! :)
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I work within Forensics for the Police.... oh and i also do Photographic Editing for my other half's photography business
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    I'm a graphic designer :) xx
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I've got a degree in awesomology.
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    I work within Forensics for the Police.... oh and i also do Photographic Editing for my other half's photography business

wow!! i've always wanted to do forensics!! x
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I manage a hole in the ground.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Commercial Lines Plans and Programs Underwriter (insurance).
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    I work in an office as an Office Manger... Nice to meet you! :wink:
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    I'm a wife and mommy. I clean, cook, teach, read, sew, bake, lecture, hug, kiss, laugh, love, play, hold, rock, brush hair, bathe children and dogs, shop, cut hair, brush teeth, feed children, make beds, change sheets, fold clothes, wash clothes, hang up clothes, organize, store things, climb up in the attic, check the mail, pay the bills, comfort, put bandaids on, smile, answer the phone, make money on the side, balance a check book, respond to telemarketers, grocery shop, read, take field trips, enjoy nap time, and watch law & order, cold case, pretty little liars, and secret life on occasion! :)

I think you've got us beat....hands down!
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Draftsman and blueprint design
  • jeanie✰
    jeanie✰ Posts: 127
    Options
    I'm Finance Rep/CSR for a cellular company. I talk to people who are angry about their bills and/or can't pay them. Every time someone calls me it's a new challenge..and I like it! I'm currently trying to save up to finish my nursing degree!
  • TTops76
    TTops76 Posts: 116
    Options
    Up until a year ago I rode horses for a living. I now have my own business where I organize peoples homes and get rid of things they don't need :) I'm a de clutterer
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options

Yeah me too, almost exactly!!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I've got a degree in awesomology.

WOW! Me too! I also run my own home daycare.
  • pricetm83
    Options
    Hello!

I'm a government lawyer.
  • jennyfri85
    Options
    I work as an Admin. Assitant and waitress part time at a pub.
  • swtkaylasmommy
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom mostly...i'm also an avon representative, a certified wedding and events coordinator and a photographer :) I like to keep busy.
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm an insurance broker, wife and mommy.

And yes all three are full time jobs :)

I have to say though that the most rewarding one is the Mommy Job. :)
  • dlangenfeld
    Options
    I am a legal secretary full time, work part time in the child care at the Y, and a wife and mommy. So really four huge jobs!!!